It’s not every day that your music horizons are expanded. It usually takes quite a bit of effort on your part to learn something new. But every once in a while, music floats right in front of you and you can’t help but breathe it in. Enter Frankie Moreno.Over Labor Day I had the occasion to head out to see my friends in one of my favorite places to visit, Las Vegas. A friend of mine had recently joined the Frankie Moreno Band (FMB) and I was eager to see what kind of fun he’d got himself into.A few friends had seen FMB the day before my arrival in Vegas and they couldn’t stop talking about how great the band was and how much fun they had.My friends first saw FMB perform at the band’s daytime gig in a small, lightly-attended lounge at the Stratosphere. A bit disappointed by the small crowd, later that evening they apprehensively joined up at Rush at the Golden Nugget where, to their surprise, FMB played to a packed house! What a difference a few hours makes, but that’s Vegas!When I arrived in Vegas the following day, all I heard from my friends was how… Read full this story
- Will Spherical Music Venues in London and Las Vegas Really Produce Great Sound?
- Dan Osborne blasts cruel trolls and says he’s a ‘great dad’ after being spotted partying with female fans in Las Vegas
- Who are The Ratpackers? Britain’s Got Talent 2018 singing duo through to the semi-finals
- Celebrate great hits of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- How much is Louis Walsh worth, is he married, why has he quit The X Factor and what bands has he managed?
- Kevin Spacey under scrutiny in possible sex-crime case, says LA district attorney
- Johnny Vegas says he ‘hopes it’s not the end for Benidorm’ after last-ever episode
- Every Britain’s Got Talent winner ranked, from worst to best
- University of Northampton graduate's band nominated for three major industry awards
- Tom Wolfe: The great writer who dissected and deconstructed America's absurdities
Las Vegas' Frankie Moreno is One Great Talent - And the Band is Fab Too! have 348 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 13, 2008. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.