Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour; Take off from Las Vegas Airport on an exhilarating helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. You’ll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land deep in the canyon for a champagne picnic, and fly low over the famous Las Vegas neon Strip on your return. This is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.Likely to Sell-out! The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!You’ll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route. Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones.You’ll land for an unforgettable champagne picnic, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the… Read full this story
- Las Vegas is hosting the April NFL Draft. Get ready for a big (big!) party
- Raiders fans flying to Las Vegas? Don’t bet on it
- Swarms of Grasshoppers Invade Las Vegas—And There Are so Many They Showed up on Weather Radar
- Jason Aldean Cancels Concerts 'Out of Respect for Victims' of Las Vegas Shooting: 'It's the Right Thing to Do'
- 58 Killed, 527 Injured at Jason Aldean's Las Vegas Concert — Deadliest Mass Shooting in U.S. History
- Heroic Spouses, Beloved Teachers, Devoted Parents: Remembering the Victims of the Las Vegas Massacre
- Nikki and Brie Bella flaunt their growing baby bumps at WWD Magic Las Vegas... one week after announcing they are both pregnant
- Lady Gaga Confirms Las Vegas Residency: This Is a 'New Era'
- Jason Aldean Opens Up About How Newborn Son Memphis Helped Him After the Las Vegas Shooting
- Powerful Las Vegas Union Warns Bernie Sanders Will ‘End Culinary Healthcare’
Top 5 Things to Do While in Las Vegas have 352 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 20, 2008. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.