The first wedding that was recorded to have taken place in Vegas was back in the 1900s when gin was banned from California, and young couples in love were able to get drunk in Vegas and serve liquor at the ceremony. Their wedding certificate would be ready in a few hours, and they may step out of the chapel to enter a completely lit city to celebrate their wedding. The first known celebrity to have wedded in Vegas is said to be Clark Gable, following which many celebrities and commoners began choosing Las Vegas as the most popular wedding destination. Listed below are five top reasons to get hitched in the World’s Entertainment Capital.1. Losing status “Single”Arrive at Vegas a few days before the wedding and spend your last few days of singleton in Sin City! Experience the night life of the place with your friends and spend a night out at the strip.Need some quality girl-bonding time? Vegas are perfect for that too! Spend an entire day at the spa and arrange for a body pampering, relaxation massage and in the process, indulge in some typical girl talk!2. Fast and Simple WeddingsAll set to ring the wedding bells? To… Read full this story
- Lily Allen and Stranger Things star David Harbour marry in Las Vegas after year of dating
- Las Vegas shooting at Circus Circus leaves at least 3 wounded: reports
- Las Vegas Raiders: Jon Gruden fined and draft pick stripped after COVID-19 violations
- Broncos podcast: Denver makes first trip to Las Vegas looking to re-find lost momentum
- China's answer to Black Friday is rapidly turning into an online Las Vegas
- Trump's conduct after COVID infection unconscionable: Biden
- Is Prince William best man at the Royal Wedding and where did Prince Harry go on his stag do?
- 10 most expensive celeb wedding dresses: Salma Hayek, Kim Kardashian and Amal Clooney
- Trump campaign, GOP to appeal to Nevada Supreme Court to halt Vegas-area mail-in ballot count
- Inside Carol McGiffin and Chris Evans' bizarre wedding and marriage from 'hell'
Las Vegas Wedding - Top 5 Reasons To Conduct It There have 331 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 6, 2008. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.