President Obama seems to not be taking the Iranian Threat seriously, although perhaps it is a different story behind the scenes. For anyone to believe that Iran’s nuclear ambition are purely peaceful and for generation power to its people, sure doesn’t understand much about Iran’s government, the Mullahs or the history of its proxy sponsorship of international terrorist groups such as Hamas or Hezbollah.
A recent poll by the Rand Corporation noted that in the Persian Gulf region alone, “53 percent of respondents did not believe Iran’s nuclear ambitions to be peaceful.” And that is not all, also according to a Rand Report; “An Iraqi official asserted that Tehran is; “the most active terrorism sponsor in the world”.”
Interestingly enough, that is their own team talking so any denial on our part is simply ludicrous. Worse, it is a reality that most Arabs in neighboring nations in the region and throughout the Middle East are quite concerned, worried and some downright scared out of their wits, because a nuclear weaponized Iran could give all Arabs a bad name, especially if they threaten to use such a weapon or proxy terrorists end up with such a device, and potentially use it.
Nuclear experts also worry about a nuclear accident in a nuclear power plant within a known Earthquake Zone, which is a really good possibility, if Iran does not come clean with the IAEA and trust the system. Iran should not go about its peaceful nuclear generation plans without the assistance of the free world, and it needs to be monitored to prevent the use of nuclear material being made into a weapon.
- China confirms they will vote against extending Iran Nuclear arms embargo, effectively ending Pompeo’s efforts
- US ambassador says Iran is world No. 1 sponsor of terrorism
- Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and the new nuclear danger
- Bolton warns Iran that US 'will come after you'
- 75 years of nuclear terror
- Iran says it detains leader of California-based exile group
- Iran Imposes Sanctions Against Former Aid to John Bolton for 'Economic Terrorism'
- Iran sanctions may hit our energy security: India
- Family tells AP: Iran abducted California man while in Dubai
- California-based man abducted by Iran while in Dubai, his family says
- Iran accidentally sinks replica US Nimitz-class aircraft carrier just days after blasting it with missiles in propaganda video
- Iran looks to partner with China, as the West steps back
- UAE seeks 'new dawn' for Arab world with nuclear and space program
- US revises UN resolution to extend UN arms embargo on Iran
- China objects to U.S. sanctions against Iran
- California man abducted by Iran while traveling through Dubai, family claims
- Toughest U.S. sanctions on Iran
- Israeli Intelligence Minister Reveals How Election of Joe Biden in US Might Empower Iran
- Iran says U.S. arms embargo push at U.N. will fail - TV
- Opinion: Why nuclear weapons will always be with us
Why on Earth Would Our President Believe Iran's Nuclear Ambitions Are Only Peaceful? have 467 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 24, 2009. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.