By MATT “MONEY” SMITH FOXSportsWest.com | PRIME TICKETAbout five years ago I was at the peak of my television addiction. Because I’ve always worked off hours, there was never a “TV Night” in my house, but instead me just trying to make a dent in the DVR of all our favorite shows. Not that HBO doesn’t have it going anymore – they certainly put out the best TV dedicated to a single channel – but for a couple years there I swore the list of shows waiting to be seen was “60 Minutes” and a bunch of old HBO programming that desperately needed my attention so I could follow some semblance of office conversation about the best television around. They had “The Wire,” “Deadwood,” “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” and the first couple seasons of “Entourage,” and it would pile up to a point where I’d cancel weekend plans and tell the wife, we have to catch up, get the kids to bed early, it’s TV marathon night, and we attack the Tivo like it was a house in need of cleaning. We’re officially at that point here in Los Angeles with our sports. Everything is happening at the same time, every… Read full this story
- Sky Sports releases "International" app, though it seems to only be available in the US
- Eyes-on with Hulu's new live TV service
- ITV launches broadband TV trial
- YouTube TV Books Exclusive TV Rights to MLS' New Los Angeles Football Club
- With web-based TV widgets, Yahoo will televise 'The Internet Revolution'
- CES 2018 wrap-up: More Android TVs than you can shake a remote at
- At the Overwatch League’s opening night, I witnessed the strange, thrilling future of sports
- YouTube TV becomes official video partner for LA’s new Major League Soccer team
- Hulu humiliates Apple with Live TV app
- Is the Cable-TV Industry Getting Smarter?
Local sports teams must-see TV have 301 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 28, 2011. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.