The first Kiev-HCM City direct air route was launched on December 23, announced the AeroSvit – Ukrainian Airlines.
Flights to Ho Chi Minh City will be operated on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and back to Kiev on Mondays and Fridays, using Boeing 767s.
The direct air route will cut short travel time between the two cities to 10 hours.
The airlines will give a special offer for passengers flying from Vietnam to Ukraine and European cities with two-way ticket worth from US$590, including tax and other surcharges.
AeroSvit is conducting flights to 70 foreign destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America.
- Direct air service on Vietnam-LA route discussed
- Direct shipping route between Vietnam and Australia opened
- Consuls general updated on special policies for HCM City’s development
- International coffee exhibition opens in HCM City
- Circus artists to dazzle HCM City and Da Nang
- HCM City, Japan’s Miyagi prefecture seek ways to deepen partnership
- HCM City: Luxury real estate attractive to Chinese investors
- Winners named in HCM City Tour Guide contest
- HCM City converts beltway segments into public works
- Deal signed to boost HCM City supporting industries through fairs