HSBC Vietnam announced on April 6 that the bank has been named as the Best Bank for the Card and Payment Award by Visa. HSBC is one of the world’s biggest financial and banking service providers. With a vast network of branches, HSBC’s credit cards are accepted at 19,000 payment locations in 160 nations and territories in the world, including nearly 1,000 payment locations in Vietnam. Launched in Vietnam in 2008, HSBC’s credit cards have become more popular with an impressive growth rate of more than 100 per cent over the past three years. HSBC Country Manager of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, Lorijon Bacchi, said that award has acknowledged the bank’s remarkable achievements and proved that it is the leading bank in developing e-payment in Vietnam and expanding cooperative relations with Visa. Source VOV
- Award-winning 2017: VLV Singapore wins host of awards and titles
- Outrigger Laguna Phuket Resort and Villas wins PATA Gold Award
- Vietnam wins 7 gold medals at “Challenge for Future Mathematicians” contest
- House of Cards Season 6: Meet the Shepherd Family
- Frank Underwood's Fate Revealed in New House of Cards Teaser
- First House of Cards Season 6 Photos Released
- Claire Underwood Celebrates Independence Day in House of Cards Teaser
- House of Cards Final Season Premiere Date Set for November
- The Official House of Cards Season 6 Teaser Trailer is Here!
- House of Cards Season 6 Trailer: Defend Your Destiny
HSBC Vietnam wins Card and Payment Award have 216 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 7, 2012. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.