Updated: February 14, 2014 So after two happy and windblown days in Dingle, (which you can read about here and here), it was finally time to leave the peninsula to fly back home. The only problem was I wasn’t sure how to get off of the peninsula, considering most options were fairly pricey. Luckily, the night before I left, I met a local Irish guy named Ross and his group of friends at the pub. Meeting them was as they say, good craic, and after a boozy night out Ross offered to give me a ride across the peninsula. And who am I to turn down a free road trip with an Irish stranger? Our mini road trip in Ireland involved driving across Conor Pass, the highest mountain pass in Ireland and the most scenic road of the peninsula. As usual in Ireland, the weather was misty, rainy and cloudy. (When family and friends back home ask what it’s like in Ireland I tell them it’s basically like sitting on the side of a boat; there’s always drizzle flying in your face.) We then pulled over to hike up to some pools at the top of the mountain. This waterfall was… Read full this story
- Revealed: The 10 most popular homes for sale since the Chancellor's stamp duty cut last week - with a five-bed in Fleetwood topping the list
- Coronavirus UK news LIVE: Reopening of gyms, nail salons and swimming pools confirmed as deaths hit 44,602s
- Pregnant Vogue Williams puts on a leggy display in a pink puff-sleeve dress as she leaves Heart FM ahead of her daughter's imminent due date
- 'If I kneel down I'll never get up again, Ma'am': Captain Sir Tom Moore shares joke with the Queen as she knights at Windsor Castle - just hours after she attended Princess Beatrice's wedding
- Long to reign over us: The Queen marks 25,000 days on the throne tomorrow after being crowned at 25 to become Britain's longest-serving monarch aged 94
- Forget the LBD! Why the LPD is your essential wardrobe update this summer
- Ringside news LIVE: Joshua would KO Fury says Hopkins, Khabib set to face Gaethje at UFC 253, CM Punk comeback
- Laura Whitmore ‘tipped to replace Holly Willoughby for Celebrity Juice’
- Pregnant Vogue Williams and Spencer Matthews disagree over baby daughter's name
- Storm Edouard tracker and map: Where is it now?
A Mini Irish Roadtrip have 397 words, post on www.ashleyabroad.com at November 8, 2012. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.