Imagine seven of CNET’s most senior editors locked in a room, arguing over the course of three days to determine the 100 biggest tech stories of the year for our annual CNET 100 package.
We bickered, we pounded coffee, we reminisced, and we wrestled over some big questions — including which products we considered the hands-down best of 2012.
The question of gadget supremacy intrigued us, so we decided to pull from our list of biggest newsmakers the five best devices of the year as well as the five most influential tech products of 2012. The ongoing battle between Apple and Google played itself out in our best list, with Samsung and its Android-based Galaxy S3 trumping the long-awaited iPhone 5 on a lineup of entirely mobile products. But there’s more to the story of tech influence in 2012. Read on.
- The best Samsung Galaxy deals for March 2020
- The best tablets for 2020
- Wireless chargers that are best suited for your iPhones
- Samsung's Galaxy S20 Ultra is more durable than you think
- Best Wireless Charging Pads For Galaxy S7 in 2020
- Samsung Galaxy M31: Huge battery, upgraded camera
- Samsung Galaxy S20 and Z Flip get exclusive Your Phone features in latest Windows 10 update
- Samsung patent suggests the Galaxy Note 20 could feature an ultra-curved waterfall screen
- From the Editor's Desk: Samsung severely under-delivered on the Galaxy S20 Ultra's 100X Space Zoom
- The Galaxy Note 20 could launch with significantly less storage than the Note 10
- Samsung Galaxy S20 is more likely to break than the S20+ or S20 Ultra
- Realme 6 vs Redmi Note 8 Pro vs Galaxy M31: Which is the best smartphone under Rs 15,000?
- Samsung Galaxy M21 launch on March 16, Amazon India reveals key specs
- Apple hikes iPhone 11 Pro, 8 series prices in India after duty increase; XR price unchanged
- Hurry! AirPods Pro are on sale for only $220 at Best Buy
- The Best TV Strategies of the Past Year — and a Really Bad One
- Best smartphone deals for March 2020: iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel
- The best cheap phones for 2020
- Here’s how you can get your hands on a shiny new iPhone X
- The best iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Fire, and Pixel tablet deals for March 2020
Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device of 2012 have 343 words, post on at December 12, 2012. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.