The countdown to Super Bowl XLVIII has reached 196 days and there are two major variables leading up to the 6:30 p.m. kickoff on Feb. 2: Who’s going to play in this historic game and what happens if a major blizzard turns MetLife Stadium into a winter wonderland? No. 1: The Seahawks and Broncos. No. 2: Everybody proceeds into Manhattan to the toboggan run on Super Bowl Boulevard in Times Square. The Jets report to camp in Cortland on Thursday as one of just 11 teams that still have moms and wives sew nametags on the campers’ underwear so they can head out of town for a summer of team bonding. That worked out really well for Rex Ryan last year. The Giants are done with Albany and open Friday at their home facility in the MetLife parking lot. Can the Giants or Jets become the first team to play the Super Bowl on its home field? The Giants have a shot with Eli slinging it. Stop laughing about the Jets, whose quarterback is either running head first into Brandon Moore’s backside (Butt Fumble I) or dropping his drawers in a ridiculous video (Butt Fumble II) that went viral and… Read full this story
- Women in Calais camps: 'I have to focus on how I can stay alive'
- Superior Bowl: Beyond The Sideline Football
- Vive Pro Eye tested: Why eye-tracking is the future of VR
- Assassin’s Creed Origins: release date, setting, open world, combat, weapons, pre-order - everything we know
- Train Simulator 2015: hands on with the London Overground train
- Impressions: Knee Deep In DOOM’s Open Beta
- The Flare Path: All Aboard The Boat Train
- Telltale Devs Open Up About Finishing The Walking Dead And Leaving A Legacy Behind
- Telltale Devs Open Up About Ending The Walking Dead And Leaving A Legacy Behind
- Madden NFL 07: Superstar Mode Highlight
As training camps open around the country, eyes focus on Super Bowl at Meadowlands have 297 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at July 21, 2013. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.