Veteran Hollywood actor-director Clint Eastwood and his wife Dina have separated after 17 years of marriage, People magazine reported Friday It noted that Dina Eastwood, a television news presenter, had tweeted last week: “Darkness somewhere means light somewhere else. #newbeginnings Have a cheeky weekend!” On Wednesday, the same day the celebrity magazine Us initially reported their separation, she tweeted: “Time and truth go hand in hand.I try to spend TIME being positive while the TRUTH percolates. “What do YOU do to be patient when you’re antsy?” she asked. The Us report said the couple split more than a year ago, citing an insider as saying: “Clint fell out of love with Dina a long time ago,” adding that the separation was “amicable.” The couple married in 1996 and have a 16-year-old daughter. The Oscar-winning actor has seven other children by a number of women, including his first wife Maggie Johnson. Last year Dina Eastwood launched a reality TV series, “Mrs. Eastwood and Company,” which featured her and their children, although Eastwood himself only appeared briefly in the first episode. Eastwood has won four Academy Awards during a long career, including best picture and best director for both 1993’s “Unforgiven” and…
- Clint Eastwood
- Jeremy Renner shares photo of hot tub hours after his ex-wife claimed in court documents that he had 'threesomes at his home' after jacuzzi sessions and used drugs while looking after their daughter
- How Best to Avoid a Second Date
- Crafting Your 30-Second Pitch
- You Only Get 5 Seconds - Starting Now!
- "A Fistful of Dollars" Started Sergio Leone's Masterpiece Trilogy of Spaghetti Westerns
- "For a Few Dollars More" Establishes Leone As a Master of Creating Emotion
- Sources Have Confirmed It - Chuck Norris to Take Over the US Government
- 5 Infidelity Warning Signs - Why Your Spouse is About to Cheat!
- "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" Ends Sergio Leone's Spaghetti Western Trilogy
Clint Eastwood splits from second wife: reports have 310 words, post on at August 31, 2013. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.