strong>Editor’s Note: This is the first of eight automotive fantasies from our November 2013 print issue. We’ll be publishing the fantasies over the next few weeks on automobilemag.com. Look for the issue on newsstands soon or download our iPad issue on September 26th to read them all. Imagine if you were invited to escort the two most alluring models from the display stands of the Geneva auto show for a weekend in the Alps. It would be the privilege of a lifetime to be in the company of such physical grace, commanding intelligence, and breathtaking style. Instead of models, we spent a weekend with two cars, but it was every bit as good. Just as the women on the display stands of auto shows around the globe invariably share a similar immaculate physique, so do the Ferrari F12 berlinetta and the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series share a certain DNA. Years of automotive-style natural selection have arrived at a formula for the grand touring car, a personal vehicle in which two people might travel great distances at great speed in great comfort. As we walked around the F12 and the SLS in a courtyard in Bavaria, we saw the similarities… Read full this story
- No Black Series SUV, says Mercedes-AMG
- The Mercedes AMG SL65 Black Series: From Soft Cruiser To Fully Blown Bruiser
- Cuales son los Mercedes Benz más rápidos de la historia.
- Mercedes CLK DTM AMG for sale at 275,000 pounds
- Got Torque? Mercedes Unveils SL65 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz of Coral Gables Hosts Tony Kanaan and More
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz A-Class L Saloon Stretches for China
- Mercedes-Benz GLC200 launched in Malaysia, RM288,888 – RM37k less than GLC250 4Matic
- DRIVEN: Mercedes-Benz GLC200 – value for money?
- Old vs. New Part II: 1990 Mercedes Benz 200E W124
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta vs Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series have 290 words, post on www.automobilemag.com at September 23, 2013. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.