NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOX SPORTS WISCONSIN FAN CAVE GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”€) AND ANY ADVERTISEMENT RELATING THERETO IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION ONLY WITHIN WISCONSIN (THE “€œTERRITORY”€) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY CALIFORNIA STATE LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE TERRITORY, PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE TERRITORY AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, OR DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The “€œFox Sports Wisconsin Fan Cave Giveaway”€ Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1) SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The “Fox Sports Wisconsin Fan Cave Giveaway”€ Sweepstakes (the “€œSweepstakes“) is sponsored by Fox Sports Net North, a Delaware limited liability company (“€œSponsor“€), located at 800 LaSalle Avenue, Suite 200, Minneapolis, Minnesota and is administered by Shoutlet (“€œAdministrator”€) located at 1 Erdman Place, Suite 102, Madison, Wisconsin 53717. The Sweepstakes’ website is located at http://www.facebook.com/foxsportswisconsin (“€œWebsite“€) and is related to Sponsor’s coverage and telecast of professional sports and any ancillary programming related thereto. The Sweepstakes begins on February 17, 2014, and ends on March 17, 2014 (such entire period of time shall be referred to hereinafter as the “€œSweepstakes Period“).Following the end of the Sweepstakes Period one (1) prizewinner will be randomly selected to receive a prize as more specifically described below. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and/or Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Wisconsin who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry€) and have a valid account on facebook.com (“€œFacebook”). Obtaining a Facebook account is absolutely free of charge. To obtain a Facebook account, go to www.facebook.com (the “Facebook Website“) and follow the instructions to create a Facebook account (“Facebook Account“). Your Facebook Account will be governed by the Facebook terms of service, which are located at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms. Entrants should read the terms and conditions that apply to Facebook, or any other third party services or applications that the entrants download or use in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and/or Administrator is not responsible for the conduct of such third parties. Void where prohibited by law. Officers, directors, and employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Cousins Subs, Scheels, Danny Vegh’€™s, Fox Cable Network Services, LLC, Fox Entertainment Group, and The News Corporation, Inc., and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, production services, fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, web masters, and web suppliers (collectively, the “€œPromotion Entities“) and each of their immediate family members (children, spouse, parents, siblings) and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Eligibility determinations will be made by Sponsor and/or Administrator in their sole discretion and such decision shall not be subject to challenge or appeal. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or otherwise associated with Facebook.
3) WHEN TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. central time (“€œCT”€) on February 17, 2014, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on March17, 2014. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, all entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s database clock shall be the official timekeeping devise for all entries received in connection with this Sweepstakes.
4) HOW TO ENTER: A computer with internet access is required to participate in this Sweepstakes. Each entrant must enter the Sweepstakes through the Sweepstakes application on the Facebook Platform located at http://www.facebook.com/foxsportswisconsin and follow the on-screen instructions on the “FOX Sports Wisconsin Fan Cave Sweepstakes“€ tab (“Facebook Page”€). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, entrants must click on the Facebook Page; the entrant will then be directed to the Sweepstakes registration form. Each entrant must then complete and submit the registration form, which may include without limitation, an individual’€™s full name, complete mailing address (including city, state, and zip code), phone number (including area code), and e-mail address. Upon completion of the aforementioned process, the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or otherwise associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and/or Administrator and not to Facebook. Facebook is not affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any way and Facebook is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of prizes.
Each entrant must provide a valid e-mail address to be eligible. Proof of entering the required information on the Sweepstakes’€™ registration page is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of entry into the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of who actually submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address supplied at the time of entry. The name of the “€œauthorized account holder” associated with any given e-mail address will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with and abide by these Official Rules. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, an online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry may be required by Sponsor, in Sponsor’€™s sole and absolute discretion. There is no limit on the number of times a person may enter the Sweepstakes; so, enter as often as you like.
Note: Entry must be made by the entrant, only in the manner as set forth herein. All other methods of entry are considered void, including but not limited to entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. Sweepstakes entries will be deemed null and void and will be rejected if not submitted through authorized, legitimate channels. If a dispute as to the identity of any entrant cannot be resolved to Sponsor’€™s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Entry must be made by the entrant, only in the manner as set forth herein. All other methods of entry are considered void.
The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users, wireless users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in any Sweepstakes. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete, late, damaged, or misdirected entries, email messages; or other communications malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections including those through and/or by the Website; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including but not limited to any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’€™s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or by visiting the Website or foxsportswisconsin.com; printing or other errors appearing within these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, technical, electronic or otherwise.
5) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, up to a total of one (1) potential prizewinner will be selected in a random prize drawing. The prizewinner for the Sweepstakes will be selected on or about March 20, 2014, from all eligible entries received. The potential prizewinners will be notified by telephone, e-mail, and/or U.S. mail on or about March 20, 2014, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Determination of the prizewinner for the Sweepstakes shall be made by Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent in their sole and absolute discretion and such determination shall be final and binding. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prizewinner for any reason. Time is of the essence in awarding the prize. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential prizewinner that cannot be reached by telephone, and/or e-mail, or does not respond within three (3) days of the initial attempt to notify the potential prizewinner, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prizewinner, such potential prizewinner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate prizewinner may be selected in a random prize drawing from the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor may successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential prizewinners in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed prizewinner of the prize after such attempts have been made, if any, the prize may go unawarded if the prize remains unclaimed. If any potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6) PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS: Up to a total of one (1) prize will be awarded. The prize shall consist of: (i) one (1) Scheel’€™s gift card valued at Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250); (ii) twelve (12) Cousins Subs Party Box coupons; (iii) one (1) ping pong table; and (iv) and one (1) Fox Sports Wisconsin prize pack, which may include two (2) autographed baseballs and one (1) professional baseball team logo. The approximate retail value (“€œARV”) for the prize is One Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty Dollars ($1,750).
The prizewinner shall be solely responsible for all other expenses not specified herein as being awarded including without limitation, delivery, processing, and handling fees. The Scheel’€™s gift card and the Cousins Subs coupons are subject to all terms and conditions generally applicable thereto and printed thereon and are non-refundable and will be deemed void if sold, transferred, auctioned or assigned to any third party. Other restrictions may apply. Only one (1) Cousins Subs coupon may be redeemed once per month beginning April 2014 through and including March 2015. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period.
If applicable to any prize awarded herein, the prizewinner’s companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older or if such companion is under the age of eighteen (18), the prizewinner must be such companion’€™s parent or legal guardian in order to participate in the prize activities. The prizewinner’€™s companion must sign and return a Liability Release and (where legal) a Publicity Release prior to ticketing of the prize.
7) GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All Minors (as defined below) must be accompanied, at all times, by an adult. The potential prizewinners are subject to verification. The prizes are not redeemable for cash. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of comparable value if a prize listed is unavailable for any reason. The prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. If lost, the prize awarded herein or any portion thereof will not be replaced. The prize or any portion thereof will not be substituted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability and then only for a prize of equal or greater value except where prohibited by law. The prizewinner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any federal, state and/or local taxes on the prize received. If any potential prizewinner declines the prize or any portion thereof, is found to be ineligible, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, such potential prizewinner may be disqualified and will forfeit the prize he or she otherwise might have received. In the event the prizewinner or his or her guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the applicable event in whole or in part, and send the prizewinners and/or his or her guests home with no further compensation. Upon verification of entrant’€™s win and compliance with these Official Rules, delivery of the prize will be coordinated by a representative of Sponsor and the prizewinners will receive further notification with details on how to claim the prize. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
8) GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prizewinner fully complies with these Official Rules. All details and other restrictions of the prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prizewinners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. The potential prizewinners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where imposing such condition is legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, “€œPrize Claim Documents“€). If a prizewinner is not of legal age of majority in his or her state of residence (a “Minor“€) at Sponsor’s option, the prize either will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian of the prizewinner, or the parent or legal guardian of the prizewinner will be required to ratify and sign Prize Claim Documents. The Prize Claim Documents must be returned within the time frame indicated on the documents. If the potential prizewinner (or, in the case of a Minor, such Minor prizewinner’s parent or legal guardian) fails to return such documents within the prescribed time, or if a potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with these Official Rules, then the potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
Depiction of any prize in any advertising, promotional materials may not reflect the actual prize delivered to the prizewinner. Sponsor or its agent shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of any prize or any portion thereof once it has been shipped by Sponsor or its agent. Prizewinners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize or any portion thereof after it has been delivered to the prizewinner.
9) CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant hereby: (a) agrees that the Promotion Entities and Facebook will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; (b) releases the Promotion Entities from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to this Sweepstakes and from injuries or damages arising in connection with or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes, or use or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and (c) waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes may not be used for any form of gambling.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “€œAS IS”€ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10) GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: Acceptance of a prize constitutes prizewinner’€™s permission for Sponsor to use prizewinner’€™s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities and Facebook(A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’€™ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’€™s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due prize notifications; or for misdirected telephone transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure“€ event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select prizewinners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide prizewinners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11) GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUBMISSION OR OTHER MATERIAL SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN.
IN NO EVENT WILL PROMOTION ENTITIES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “€œAS IS,”€ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
12) WINNER’S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of any legally-required winner’s list or these Official Rules, visit http://www.facebook.com/fosxsportswisconsin. Any legally required winner’s list may be available for a period of thirty (30) days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period. The Official Rules may not be available following the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Wisconsin fans go wild as 'Jump Around' blares at Camp Randall: 'Best tradition in college football'
- Prep Sports In Shorewood Area: The Weekend Ahead
- Weekend Prep Sports Schedule For Oak Creek Area
- High School Sports In The Whitefish Bay Area: The Week Ahead
- This Week's Oak Creek Area Prep Sports Schedule
- High School Sports In And Around Whitefish Bay: The Weekend Ahead
- Leicester City Suffer Huge Blow As Striker Jamie Vardy Ruled Out For "Few Weeks" | Football News
- Starting 11: College football fans declare independence from COVID
- Grand TV Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a 55-inch smart TV from CBS Sports and WIRED
- McIlroy, Rahm part of 3-way tie for lead at Caves Valley
- Bryson DeChambeau gets testy with fan at BMW Championship after 'Brooksie' chirp: 'Get the f--- out!'
- Patrick Cantlay defends Bryson DeChambeau amid fan behavior, blames PGA's new popularity incentive
- Penn State vs. Wisconsin: Prediction, pick, odds, spread, live stream, watch online, TV channel, football game
- Penn State vs. Wisconsin: Live stream, watch online, TV channel, prediction, pick, spread, football game odds
- Keeping score and taunting players, golf unlike other sports
- Penn State vs. Wisconsin: Prediction, pick, football game odds, spread, live stream, watch online, TV channel
- Joel Klatt rips ejection rule after Penn State's Ellis Brooks called for targeting: 'It's a violent sport'
- Fan swipes Bryson DeChambeau's ball at Tour Championship
- Friday 5: Chaos likely theme for Daytona Cup race - NBC Sports
- College basketball's offseason winners and losers: Texas, Memphis clean up while Iowa, Wisconsin face rebuilds
FOX Sports Wisconsin Fan Cave Giveaway Sweepstakes Rules have 4370 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 12, 2014. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.