Within two minutes of talking to Eugene Kotlyarenko, separated in physical distance by about a mile, yet connected by phone via his marketing company’s office thousands of miles away in New York, we are discussing near-fatal car crashes and how a life-threatening experience can make a few seconds can feel like an eternity.Kotlyarenko was shooting an Interpol music video recently (he starred as the “sleazy guy” in a behind-the-scenes of a porn shoot). On the way home, his car spun out on a cloverleaf freeway entrance. “I literally felt like I was stuck in a time vortex,” he says. When his car stopped, he found himself facing the wrong way in the middle of the freeway. “I made my way back to the freeway entrance, popped a three point turn, pulled off, and drove home on surface streets all the way across town at 25 miles an hour.”I mention my own recent bicycle crash a few months ago, and how prior to the accident, people had at times warned me of all sorts of potential dangers, but that it took a few crazy life-altering events to even begin to understand that I’m not invincible — especially on the road, surrounded… Read full this story
- Double standard to seek review of Ayodhya verdict, time to strengthen economy: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Double standard to seek review of Ayodhya verdict, move on and strengthen economy: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Let us urgently revivify private sector if we’re to grow economy
- 2084: Digital Choice Curation for a Non-Orwellian Economy
- Eurozone crisis live: ECB action cheers markets - as it happened
- Spotlight: Singapore boosts development of digital economy with support from China
- Bill Nye's fiery message on climate change captures attention
- 'India becoming 3rd largest economy is not far away'
- Ecuador has grand plans to build out its bio-based economy
- Double Standard to Seek Review of Ayodhya Verdict, Time to Strengthen Economy: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
“We Live in an Attention Economy”: Eugene Kotlyarenko on have 316 words, post on filmmakermagazine.com at March 13, 2015. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.