Two people were killed in a shooting at a beer club on Phu Quoc sland Ion Saturday night, local police said yesterday.
The shooting occurred at Lion Garden Beer Club on Tran Hung Dao Street in Duong Dong Town.
A man named Nguyen Quoc Bao and a young girl known as Mai were killed.
Bao was drinking beer with friends, while Mai was attending a birthday party.
“We have identified a man named Tuan Em as the suspect,” said Colonel Nguyen Thanh Nhanh, head of the local police. “Police are hunting for Tuan Em, who is currently at large.”
Bao’s group bickered with Tuan Em’s gang, leading to a fight between the two groups at the beer club, according to Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper.
The gunshots killed Bao and Mai on the spot, and Tuan Em escaped soon after.
- Vietnam’s first-ever ‘sleepless city’ officially opens on Phu Quoc Island
- Six people discovered entering Vietnam’s Phu Quoc Island illegally
- Concerns raised as starfish abused for selfies in Phu Quoc
- Top 10 things to see and do in Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- Local tourists flock to Phu Quoc, air carriers offer more flights
- Russian swimmer collects trash on Phu Quoc
- Hong Kong newspaper highlights tourism potential of Phu Quoc
- Forget Phuket, here's Phu Quoc, Vietnam's big tourism hope
- Police: Jose Everaldo Reyes Charged With Killing Lizbeth Mass At City Island Construction Site
- Vietnamese man fishes in father’s memory
- Covid-19 positive Chinese man, Vietnamese woman unlawfully enter Vietnam
- Man Dies After Being Shot Four Times In West Oak Lane, Philadelphia Police Say
- Biden Announces New Gun Control Measures, Calls Gun Violence In America ‘International Embarrassment’
- Gov. Cuomo Questions If Mayor De Blasio’s Police Reform Plan Does Enough To Address Gun Violence In NYC
- Casey DeSmith Stars In Relief, Penguins Edge Islanders 2-1
- Family, Friends Gather In East Harlem To Remember DoorDash Delivery Worker Who Was Gunned Down On Monday Night
- 'Big Pitch For Gun Control': Colorado Shooting New Rallying Cry For Democrats
- Tasers, guns, protests: Vietnamese diaspora respond to American anti-Asian violence
- Tasers, guns, protests: Vietnamese diaspora responds to American anti-Asian violence
- NYPD Encouraged By Biden’s Executive Orders Addressing ‘Ghost Guns’; NRA Vows To ‘Stand And Fight’ Regulations
Man with gun kills two at beer club on Phu Quoc Island have 354 words, post on at August 3, 2015. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.