What on Gang Green Earth was he thinking?
Jets WR Brandon Marshall caught a 17-yard pass from Ryan Fitzpatrick and was about to be tackled for a perfectly acceptable gain but instead, attempted a lateral pass to tight end Jeff Cumberland that hit Eagles linebacker Connor Barwin right in the facemask.
INSTANT ANALYSIS: JETS LOSE TO EAGLES
The ball was recovered by Jordan Hicks and a short return started a deep drive that was capped off by a Darren Sproles touchdown run to make it 24-0 just before the two minute warning of the first half.
It was the second fumble of the day for Marshall – he recovered the first – who atoned for his mistake with a TD catch just before the halftime buzzer.
MOBILE USERS: SEE THE MARSHALL LATERAL HERE
- Brandon Marshall: 'Will Jets Have Enough Guys to Play?!'
- Broncos' Brandon Marshall Has HUGE Elephant Scare During African Safari
- IAF Sukhoi Su-30MKIs escort Rafales as the jets move towards Ambala Air Force Station
- Love Island's Gabby Allen enjoys a salon day with rumoured boyfriend Brandon Myers before jetting to Ibiza - as her ex Marcel announces baby news
- Section 144 imposed near Ambala air base ahead of Rafale jets' arrival
- IAF's Rafale fighter jets has proven its worth in combat: Here's how
- Jets’ Gase: Both teams benefited from Adams trade to Seattle
- Video resurfaces of Trump struggling to vote in person in 2004 as he ramps up attacks on mail-in voting
- First batch of 5 Rafale jets land at Ambala air base
- Leslie Marshall: Trump desperate to boost his weak support among women voters, but he’s not succeeding
- Burrow’s big game leads No. 5 LSU past Ole Miss, 45-16
- Leslie Marshall: To honor John Lewis, we should take his advice and follow his actions
- Mother Dairy enters bread segment, aims Rs 25,000 crore turnover in next 5 years
- Jets' Adam Gase: Trade of Adams a 'win-win' for both sides
- 'Like a carnivore advocating vegetarianism': Former transport minister accuses Prince Harry of being the 'wrong person' to preach to travel industry about going green due to his and Meghan's use of private jets
- IAF gets Rafale power, 17 Squadron Golden Arrows now 'Tip of the Spear'
- Ahead of Rafale's arrival, security tightened near Ambala air base
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Dems to GOP: Where is your COVID-19 bill?
- 5 Rafale fighters land in Ambala, will be inducted into IAF 'Golden Arrows' Squadron
- Tom Brady, Several Patriots Among Athletes Calling On FBI, DOJ To Investigate Ahmaud Arbery Death
Video: Brandon Marshall's inexplicable lateral leads to Jets turnover have 411 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at September 27, 2015. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.