Vietnamese, Chinese youth start 16th friendship meeting The meeting is organised by the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union (HCYU) Central Committee. A Chinese youth delegation of 200 people led by Qin Yizhi, the First Secretary of the Communist Youth League of China, is scheduled numerous activities in Vietnam, including a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ho Chi Minh Presidential Palace Historical Site, meetings with students from the Vietnam National University and FPT University, and Vietnam-China cultural nights in Hanoi and Quang Ninh. Youth representatives from the two countries will exchange experience in issues of shared interest, for example, the “new-style” rural area development and volunteer programmes, young entrepreneur cooperation, and youth media in educating the younger generation. The annual Vietnam-China Youth Friendship Meeting aims at educating the younger generation on the traditional ties between the two parties, states and their people, exchange experience in Youth Union activities and increase mutual understanding, especially in history, culture, politics and socio-economy. The event was firstly held in 2000 in China and it has since then been organised in rotation. Hanoi cracking down on overloaded vehicles There has been a reduction in overloaded vehicles in Ha Noi, but more measures…
- Girl, 11, 'body-slammed' by 225lb Primark security guard after 'stealing socks'
- Lauretta Onochie storms social media with 4+4 photos
- Ex-Hollywood executive, 30, pleads guilty to stealing $22M from his employer that represents social media influencers and spending the money on poker tournaments and online gambling
- Report on Syria conflict finds 11.5% of population killed or injured
- Chicago teachers strike ends after 11 days without school
- Telford abuse victim was raped by 500 men from 11 - but cops chose to prosecute her
- Actor Rob Schneider defends freedom of speech in furious anti-vax Twitter rant, blasting 'totalitarian' social media users for trying to silence differing opinions and accusing tech giants Amazon, Facebook and YouTube of 'burying information'
- How Roger Ailes Built the Fox News Fear Factory
- News updates from Hindustan Times: From Tihar, Chidambaram sends some advice to Uddhav Thackeray-led coalition in Maharashtra and all the latest news
- News updates from Hindustan Times: From Tihar, P Chidambaram sends some advice to Uddhav Thackeray-led coalition in Maharashtra and all the latest news
Social News 6/11 have 352 words, post on at November 5, 2015. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.