hellomagazine.com The world’s biggest models wowed at Diane von Furstenberg’s show.
They’ve been nicknamed the ‘Insta-girls’ for the millions of followers they collectively count on Instagram and Twitter, but this season the world’s rising supermodels united to up their social media game and create the ultimate selfie. Kendall Jenner , Gigi Hadid , Karlie Kloss , Jourdan Dunn, Lily Aldridge, and Irina Shayk caused an Internet meltdown when they posed together backstage at the Diane von Furstenberg show during New York Fashion Week .
The world’s biggest supermodels united for the DVF show
The stylish group were getting ready backstage ahead of the designer’s Autumn/Winter 2016 presentation, and as they made their way down to the showroom in the lift, they began posing for a series of selfies. Irina, who is currently dating Bradley Cooper , had jaws dropping to the floor when shared one of the stunning snaps with her five million Instagram followers.
“Right now Elevator selfies with these beauties and Queen @dvf @lilyaldridge @officialjdunn @karliekloss @kendalljenner @gigihadid #DVF #DianeVonFurstenberg,” she captioned the snap.
Models from Kendall Jenner to Karlie Kloss wowed in the label’s spring 2016 presentation
Meanwhile, Karlie Kloss paid a quirky nod to the fact that the show took place on Valentine’s Day showing off her writing skills with a short poem alongside a snap of herself posing with Jourdan Dunn. “Roses are red, Violets are blue, I love @officialjdunn, And this hairdo @dvf,” she wrote.
It comes as no surprise that Karlie walked the Diane von Furstenberg catwalk – not only is a she a regular at the designer’s shows, but she is also currently the face of the label’s Spring 2016 collection . Diane announced the news on her website, revealing why she had chosen the former Victoria’s Secret model to front the campaign.
“I relate to Karlie, as she relates to me, because she is her own woman,” the 69-year-old wrote. “She has a career while she continues to study, she travels, loves her family and has a social conscience. She’s passionate and fearless, she knows who she is and is never afraid to show it.”
- Naomi Campbell reveals the 'Supermodels' are reuniting
- The Trump-Made Nightmare Engulfing New York Fashion Week—and Stephen and Kara Ross
- Naomi Campbell commands attention in a yellow animal print dress as she steps out for lunch during Paris Fashion Week
- Strictly's Karen Clifton looks stylish in a floral midi dress as she can't keep her eyes off beau David Webb at The Magic Flute opening night
- Project Rehab
- Patrick Whitesell, 54, takes six-month relationship with Australian actress Pia Miller, 36, public after his divorce from Lauren Sanchez is finalized
- Google Glass: The Future is Now!
- How ‘Roma’ Led the Way to Oscar’s International Category Name Change
Supermodels unite for striking selfie with Diane von Furstenberg have 481 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 15, 2016. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.