HOME » Luxury Travel Destinations » UNITED STATES » NEW YORK » Loews Regency New York – Upper East Side Luxury Hotel The Loews Regency New York Hotel sets the precedent for a luxurious stay in the bustling Big Apple. Travelers know they can expect expert service and amenities while enjoying the close proximity of major landmarks such as Central Park. With 379 state-of-the-art guestrooms and suites, Loews Regency New York Hotel presents you with the chance to take on New York City with sophistication, with their attentive staff as your guide. Whether you’re interested in a room or a deluxe suite, Loews Regency New York is dedicated to making your trip luxurious. All rooms contain a convenient workspace, high-speed internet, flat-screen TVs (even in the bathrooms!), and, most memorably, soft, Frette linens. The Superior King, Luxury King, and Luxury 2 Doubles are a great way to upgrade your experience. For breathtaking views of Park Avenue or 61st Street, the Avenue King, Avenue 2 Double, Grand Studio King, and Grand 2 Double are available. For a true, first-class arrangement, there are 58 expansive suites to choose from. Beautifully designed with sleekness and style in mind, the views and amenities ensure… Read full this story
- New York helicopter crash pilot 'did not know where he was'
- The best hotels in New York City
- From high seas to luxury hotel... 50 years of the QE2
- New York: Hidden gems from Hudson Yards to Staten Island
- Qatar Airways Qsuite Review: Doha to New York
- The best classic New York City restaurants
- Three gunmen attack luxury hotel in Pakistan
- Big Apple goes dark as power outage strikes New York City
- How The St. Regis has redefined luxury hotels in Osaka
- The New York restaurant that Googles its guests
Loews Regency New York – Upper East Side Luxury Hotel have 288 words, post on carmensluxurytravel.com at October 15, 2016. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.