Table of Contents1 How to get to Macau2 Where to Stay in Macau? Which are Best Hotels in Macau?3 Macau Tourist Spots and Attractions4 Casinos in Macao, where to play?5 Where to eat in Macau and what to eat! Macau is a travel destination that people love it or hate it. Before we venture ourselves in this tiny part of China, we heard mixed opinions: “it’s all casinos” or “I love the casinos”. We were really excited and curious to explore Macau tourist spots, visit the attractions, and of course, try our luck at the casinos… After three days in the Chino-Portuguese town here is what we think about Macau, and why you should travel there too. Before we talk about things to do in Macau, attractions and where to stay, let’s talk about Macau history and why it’s such an interesting part of the world. If you don’t know yet, Macau is an autonomous territory located in the southeast of China, with its own flag, currency and offers free visa on arrival for more than 70 countries [check the Macau Visa Requirements and Policies here]. This open economy and free tourist flow is the result of 500 years of… Read full this story
- Best Option for Micro Welding: Nd:YAG vs Fiber Laser
- BEST OF ECT NEWS Offshore Prices in Asia for Voice, E-Mail Services
- The best cheap phone plans save you cash without sacrificing service
- BEST OF ECT NEWS Microsoft Raises New Appreciation of CRM
- BEST OF ECT NEWS But a Macintosh Is Slower, Right?
- BEST OF ECT NEWS Linux Makes Headway in Primary Education
- BEST OF ECT NEWS Pakistan Has Become a Hot Spot for IT Outsourcing
- Destiny 2 Legion’s Gulch Crucible Map Guide – Jumps and Spots, Game Modes, How to Play
- BEST OF ECT NEWS Moral Dilemma: Hackers for Hire
- BEST OF ECT NEWS Open Source: The Sky Is Not Falling
The Best of Macau: Tourist Spots and Attractions have 321 words, post on loveandroad.com at November 19, 2016. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.