After the huge success of the fifth installment of the iconic action-thriller Bourne film, Frank Marshall , the producer confirms that there are more to come. He said a sequel is definitely on the pipeline and Matt Damon is expected for another return for the lead character . Marshall also said that he has been talking with the director Paul Greengrass and also the Matt Damon regarding another sequel to add in the Bourne franchise. “They’re very pleased with how the movie turned out. It’s really about the story, just like on this one, everyone said ‘if you come to us with a good story, we’ll think about it.’ said Frank Marshall “So right now, we’re taking a pause and then we’re going to dive back in and try to find a story. We did leave it wide open at the end of the movie to continue on in Bourne’s world so we’ll see what we can come up with,” Marshall added.Marshall also explained on how he intends to carry the story forward with much older Matt Damon. “He’s not always going to be the Jason Bourne that he was 15 years ago, but there are a lot of other… Read full this story
- Is Bond Re-Bourne?
- Martell's #4 Bass Player - Jason Newstead
- What Makes Snap Worth $25 Billion (And Maybe More)
- Dancing On Ice: Ian 'H' Watkins makes TV history as part of the show's FIRST ever same-sex couple... beating rival Strictly Come Dancing
- Jason Chaffetz: Pelosi and impeachment – There have already been 3 votes. Here's why there may not be a fourth
- LeBron James' dreams of Chinese box office gold for Space Jam 2 may have driven his controversial decision to speak out against supporting pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong, ex-Hollywood exec says
- Woeful Maleficent sequel curses Jolie's acting skills
- Patricia Cornwell says new book’s star would make perfect female James Bond
- "Maleficent" Took Over 10 Years To Hit The Big Screen — And The Film's Producer Told Us About The Long Journey To Get It Made
- Coach Training Course - Do You Make This Online Business Building Mistake in Your Coaching Business?
Another Sequel To Jason Bourne In The Making Says Producer Marshall have 351 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at December 1, 2016. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.