A three-year-old girl was raped allegedly by her neighbour in central Delhi’s Anand Parbat on Wednesday morning. The girl suffered injuries in her private parts. The girl underwent a minor surgery and is under observation, said police. They said the condition of the girl was stable and she was recuperating. The accused, a senior police officer said, was arrested after he was caught red-handed by the girl’s parents and neighbours. They beat him up, called the police control room and handed him over to the police. The accused was identified as Vijay, a 22-year-old daily wage worker. Vijay was produced before a city court that sent him to jail, said the officer. According to the officer, the crime came to light around 7.30am on Wednesday. The girl lives with her family in a slum cluster in Baljeet Nagar near Anand Parbat in Delhi. Her father is a rickshaw puller while the mother works as a domestic help. Vijay lives in the same locality and worked with the girl’s parents. As Vijay was known to the girl’s family, he often visited them.Delhi’s cases of shameMarch 24, 2017: A 10-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in… Read full this story
- New Jersey boy who swallowed toy magnets needed surgery for holes in intestines
- Phillip Adams took six lives, and then his own. How many more were ruined?
- Excluding trans women from safe, same-sex spaces puts their lives at risk
- Pet dog fights a battle with the bulge
- Florida boy, 2, hospitalized after swallowing 16 magnetic balls
- Businesses in Hougang hit hard by recent cluster nearby
- Celebrity Big Brother housemates now as Roxanne Pallett announces she's pregnant at 38
- Luthi ruled out of debut Marc VDS MotoGP test
- Explained: In the Supreme Court, some questions of Life and Death
- Covid homecare: Insured seek removal of 20k cap
Three-year-old raped by neighbour in Delhi, undergoes surgery have 300 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at May 4, 2017. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.