Motorola has sent out invitations for a July 25 event in New York City where it will likely lift the veil from the Moto Z2, a slew of new MotoMods and possibly, the Moto X4.
It was around this time last year that Moto took to the stage to unveil the Moto Z, Moto Z Force and the first wave of MotoMods, so the timing of this July event lines up with last year’s unveiling.
Of course, that’s about the only thing that we have to go on given that the invite contains nary a hint about what will be announced, though it is fun to look at. See for yourself below.
X and Z, sittin’ in a tree
If you’ve been paying attention to the recent wave of phone rumors, you’d know that the Moto Z2 isn’t the only Moto phone in the news. The Moto X4 has been appearing at a pretty frequent pace, most recently leaking in full.
Given what we know about the so-far rumored device, it looks to be at the high-end of the midrange sector of smartphones. Not just that, it’s been pinned to be the first non-Google phone to be compatible with Project Fi when it releases.
Moto isn’t sharing any other details regarding the event, but we’ll be there to see what transpires.
- Carphone Warehouse deals: Phone giant launches up to £200 off in new January sale - and it includes iPhones
- Best smartphone deals for Black Friday 2017: The top bargains on iPhone and Android phones
- The most well-known cases over the past 25 years where people came to Ireland looking for a better life – but met a tragic end
- Daily horoscope for Saturday November 25 – here’s what the stars have in store for you today
- How Britain's biggest love rat was finally brought to justice by the women he shamelessly cheated and conned
- Review of the year part 1: High achievers, community champions, controversial
- Judge Rinder tackles domestic abuse, Mel Hunter has holiday advice and Maddy Tooke talks tips
- Stephanie Slater: The terrifying kidnap which shocked the country
- From the dangers of Tinder to the search for student digs, our experts have you covered
- Who will win Celebrity Big Brother 2018? Latest odds for the winner and final date prediction
- Who will win Celebrity Big Brother 2018? Latest winner odds and final date prediction
- Who will win Celebrity Big Brother 2018? Latest winner odds and final date predictions
- Stabbings, crashes and violent robbery
- Mum recalls harrowing moment violent ex bit and headbutted her while she held their 10-month-old baby in her arms
- Emmen rape case closed, attacker never found
- Interview: Jo Hartley
Moto Z2 and Moto X4 phones could launch on July 25 have 427 words, post on www.techradar.com at July 6, 2017. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.