After appearing in a local dealership a few days prior, Mercedes-Benz Malaysia has now officially launched a new variant of the GLC – the locally-assembled GLC 200 Exclusive, which joins the existing GLC 250 4Matic AMG Line and AMG GLC 43 4Matic. Priced at RM288,888 (on-the-road without insurance), the GLC 200 is RM37,000 less than the GLC 250 4Matic, and RM250,000 cheaper than the performance-oriented GLC 43 4Matic. With Agility Financing, the GLC 200 can be had for RM2,888 per month, based on a three-year tenure, 20,000 km mileage per annum and downpayment of 20.34%. Under the hood, you’ll find the familiar M274 DE 20 2.0 litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine, which is paired with a nine-speed 9G-Tronic automatic transmission. However, the powerplant in the GLC 200 churns out 184 hp at 5,500 rpm and 300 Nm of torque at 1,200-4,000 rpm, compared to the 211 hp and 350 Nm you get from the GLC 250 4Matic. As a result, the 0-100 km/h sprint now takes 8.7 seconds, on to a top speed of 210 km/h, compared to 7.3 seconds and 222 km/h for the GLC 250 4Matic. As you can probably tell from the variant name, the brand’s 4Matic… Read full this story
- DRIVEN: Mercedes-Benz GLC200 – value for money?
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class launched in Australia
- X156 Mercedes-Benz GLA facelift launched in Malaysia
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class facelift launched in Malaysia
- Z177 Mercedes-Benz A-Class L Sedan revealed in Beijing
- Mercedes-Benz Malaysia officially introduces EQ Power branding
- Mercedes-AMG C43 4Matic Sedan and Coupe launched in Malaysia – 362 hp 3.0 litre biturbo V6, RM500k-549k
- Mercedes-AMG GLC43 and GLC43 Coupe in Malaysia – 0-100 km/h in 4.9 seconds, RM539k and RM581k
- Mercedes-AMG E43 4Matic in Malaysia
Mercedes-Benz GLC200 launched in Malaysia, RM288,888 – RM37k less than GLC250 4Matic have 255 words, post on paultan.org at August 28, 2017. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.