Superhot VR ($25)Serving as a sort of expansion to an already innovative title, Superhot VR tasks players with devising strategies to eliminate rooms full hostile enemies with pistols, shotguns, knives, bottles — whatever you can get your hands on. In the original, time stopped every time you stopped, causing enemies to remain stagnant as you calculated your next move. In VR, the stop-time mechanic is employed with the use of the PlayStation Move controllers which act as your hands. The VR version remains a fast-paced first person shooter with an emphasis on strategy, but in VR, Superhot‘s inherent tension ramps up. Will you try and go for the kill with your next movement, or come up with a less direct approach? The choice is yours.Navigating Superhot‘s confined rooms, sifting past and dismembering enemies has never been as satisfying as it is in VR. While the gameplay loop can get a bit frustrating due to the PSVR’s limited camera tracking capabilities, Superhot VR nonetheless provides a unique experience for PSVR owners. For that, it earns a spot on our list.Job Simulator: The 2050 Archives ($30)Who would’ve thought that mundane jobs could be so fun in VR? Owlchemy Labs apparently did, and it… Read full this story
- Big Game List: Game of the Year, Top 20 Best Video Games of 2018
- Justin Thomas, Jalen Hurts make list of 10 best-mannered people of 2018
- Stewart: The 10 best all-time Wisconsin high school athletes
- Paschal Chukwu gets benched, has best rebounding game of the season
- The 10 best things Trump did in 2018
- Orange County’s 10 best playgrounds, plus 7 to avoid
- 10 best movies of 2018 include 'Support the Girls,' 'Leave No Trace'
- The National Comedy Center is nominated for 10 Best Readers’ Choice Travel Awards of 2018
- The 10 best things Trump has done in office
- Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center nominated for 10 Best of 2018
The 10 best PSVR games available today have 302 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 9, 2017. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.