Some people are fans of the New England Patriots. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the New England Patriots. This 2017 Deadspin NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here . Your team: The Richard Spencer Blues Explosion. Your 2016 record: 14-2. Super Bowl champions. MAGA. Your coach: Football Steve Bannon. Advertisement “And there were no days off!” Indeed, with that one battle cry, the masses did cheer and then resume their jobs at the munitions factory, wherein they labored day and night all for the GLORIES OF THE STATE. I’m gonna be perfectly honest: I’m still stunned by the Trump letter. It’s not simply that Belichick wrote it, but also the content of the letter itself: Congratulations on a tremendous campaign. You have to help with an unbelievable slanted and negative media and have come out beautifully. You have proven to be the ultimate competitor and fighter. Your leadership is amazing. I have always had tremendous respect for you for the toughness and perseverance you have displayed over the past year is remarkable. Advertisement Come on man, he sounds EXACTLY like Trump. How is this the same… Read full this story
- NFL 'Preparing to Play Football in Fall,' Says New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft
- Tom Brady willing to have Antonio Brown move in with him while he gets settled with New England Patriots
- Buffalo Bills' Sean McDermott escorts New England Patriots staffers off field, including Bill Belichick's son
- New England Patriots' Tom Brady and Bill Belichick discuss contract as free agency looms: report
- New England Patriots' Tom Brady racks up another first to kick off 20th season
- New England bishop takes tongue-in-cheek shot at Tom Brady
- Loftus-Cheek injured in Chelsea’s friendly v. New England
- Cam Newton could be just what New England needs, former Patriot says
- Patriots veteran says Tom Brady's decision to leave New England 'isn't the end of the world'
- Former Patriots great Rodney Harrison 'disappointed' New England didn't aggressively pursue Cam Newton
Why Your Team Sucks 2017: New England Patriots have 332 words, post on deadspin.com at September 7, 2017. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.