Home Health Wellness Wellness oi-Staff By Staff on November 22, 2017 Having a healthy state of mind is important for one’s overall health and well being. There is a belief among most parents that giving mobile phone to their kids can spoil them. But, this in fact is something that depends from person to person and how they use it. In a surprising revelation, a new study has found that mobile phone apps could not only be effective for our physical health but also our mental health. The study found that those who used mobile phone apps reported a higher level of emotional wellness. The study was carried by researchers from Brigman Young University. During the study the researchers has taken into consideration 600 people across three studies, which looked at diet, physical activity or mental health apps and how these health apps influences users’ behavior. All the participants who were considered for the study had used an app in the past six months and were surveyed on the likeability of the apps, their engagement, and any behavior changes. During the course of the study, researchers found that the diet and fitness apps had a positive effect on users, with… Read full this story
- People with mental health problems to get more help into work
- Sean Penn Exposes Tea Party’s ‘Mental Health Problems’ to Piers Morgan
- Keith Flint pals and fans will honour late Prodigy star with a rave – and 100% of profits will go to mental health charities
- Gun Violence is a Mental Health Issue, Not a Mental Illness Issue. Yes, There’s a Difference
- How A Chicago Woman's Mental Health Crisis Became A $21,634 Hospital Bill
- I know how alcohol can ruin your mental health. So why is it so rarely discussed?
- Dad’s suicide and brother’s devastating mental health battle – the tragic story of Strictly star Ashley Roberts’ family
- "Mental health should be on the curriculum"
- How One Day at a Time Powerfully Tackled Mental Health
- Mother of student who fell from Orwell Bridge backs Ipswich Town mental health campaign
Check How Mobile Apps Help Ease Mental Health Problems! have 335 words, post on www.boldsky.com at November 22, 2017. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.