She celebrated her 92nd birthday next week, but the Queen has scarcely aged in the past few decades, despite the pressures of public life.
Now the UK’s top anti-ageing expert Stuart Miles, a former Blue Peter presenter who has developed a diet, skincare and exercise programme to turn back the clock, has revealed how the Queen has kept her skin in great condition.
‘The Queen has incredible skin and this is mainly due to her lifelong avoidance of the sun’s rays on her face,’ he told Hello!
‘When abroad on foreign trips she has always worn a hat or carried a parasol which has protected her skin from the effects of the sun.
‘She doesn’t partake in an annual sunshine holiday, preferring instead to spend her summers in Scotland. This has kept her skin as youthful as possible over the years.’
The Queen’s skin is in excellent condition as she prepares to celebrate her 92nd birthday because she’s always avoided the sun, according to an anti-ageing expert
Her Majesty has barely aged in the past decade. Pictured: Delivering her Christmas message in December 2008
He added that the Queen has followed a lifestyle of ‘everything in moderation’ and doesn’t drink or eat to excess, which has kept her looking youthful.
Maintaining her impeccable grooming and neat hair also helps, as well as wearing bright colours and soft make-up.
Share this article
His comments are in stark contrast to outlandish claims by Russia, suggesting the Queen is a heavy drinker who enjoys up to five beverages a day.
As the country ramps up its fake news offensive against Britain, a Russian senator claimed the monarch was a ‘frequent brandy drinker’.
The Queen, aged 72, celebrating Prince Andrew’s birthday at Buckingham Palace. The monarch (right), aged 62 in 1988
Aleksey Pushkov, an ally of Vladimir Putin, said Her Majesty approaches drinking like a ‘ceremony’.
‘Before dinner she drinks a cocktail made from gin and another based on wine, with ice and lemon.
‘After the meal, she has a glass of wine with a bar of chocolate. She also drinks dry Martini.
‘At the end of the day, she likes to drink cool Champagne.’
The senator even even drew on the expertise of a wine buff to claim Theresa May was a frequent brandy drinker.
Her Majesty pictured at a reception last month has followed a policy of everything in moderation
- Christie Brinkley's Dogs Are Her Anti-Aging Secret: 'They Are My Personal Trainers'
- The Best Anti-Ageing Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow Right Now
- Face Serum: For anti-aging, skin lightening and more
- 'This has changed my life': Woman invents an anti-ageing serum made from SEA CUCUMBERS to transform her skin - with spectacular results
- All the Lasers: Here's How to Choose the Right Anti-Aging Treatment for Your Face
- Who is Oscar, anyway? And other Academy Awards secrets
- Royal radiance! Princess Mary celebrates her 48th birthday with an age-defying new official portrait - as her health and beauty secrets are revealed
- This is what 61 looks like: Grandmother-of-two says daily supplements and power plate classes keep her youthful
- REVEALED: The $500 'age-defying' facial 50-year-old J.Lo got one week before the Super Bowl - leaving fans wondering how she aged so well
- Elvis' ex-wife Priscilla Presley, 74, looks incredibly youthful at the 60th anniversary party for Monte Carlo TV Festival
- Former Coronation Street actress Amanda Barrie, 81, stuns with youthful appearance on This Morning
- Christie Brinkley Cheerfully Responds to Commenter Who Says She 'Looks Old Now'
- Robin Wright Admits Aging Is 'a Struggle to Accept Things that Are Hard to Accept' (Also: 'Expensive!')
- Beauty on the streets! As New York Fashion Week is on its way, industry expert Christian Zamora shares tips on how to look your best at the shows
- Ben Fogle reveals he and his wife have counselling sessions to keep their marriage on track
- John Legend Thinks Wife Chrissy Teigen Looks Like Their Daughter Luna in Adorable Throwback Photo
- Age-defying actress, 63, dubbed the 'hottest aunt in Taiwan' because she looks so good people think she's in her 30s, reveals her beauty secrets
- The Greatest Dancer: Cheryl's group The Queens and Todrick's commercial act Ryan are the FIRST to be voted off
- The Queen has this surprising £30 household item in Windsor Castle
- Christie Brinkley, 63, Reveals the Two Non-Invasive Procedures That Keep Her Ageless: 'I Want to Look as Good as I Feel'
Anti-ageing secret that keeps the Queen looking youthful at 92 have 737 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.