The Mercedes CLK DTM AMG is one of the greatest cars ever made by AMG. Built to celebrate the CLK DTM’s championship win in 2003 with Bernd Schneider, AMG produced 100 examples of the coupe version and later on, in 2007, 80 units of the cabrio version. A coupe version is for sale at a luxury british dealer for 275,000 pounds (aprox. 315,000 euro). The street version of the Mercedes CLK DTM AMG features a de-tuned version of the SLS AMG’s 5.4-litre engine, racing-inspired suspension and a luxurious interior. The famous AMG 5.4 litre V8 was adapted for the street and it has new pistons, valve gear, crankcase, cooling system, exhaust, supercharger, while the huge power of 582 HP is delivered to the rear wheels through a five speed automatic gearbox 5G-Tronic Speedshift. The car reaches 100 km/h in just 3.9 seconds and has a top speed of 320 km/h. Step inside and you are greeted with stunning one piece carbon fibre bucket seats, oval section carbon fibre rod that runs across the cabin to provide mountings for the race harness, carbon fibre door panels, leather and alcantara trim, fully carpeted footwells and drilled alloy pedals. On the horizontal section of the centre console, between… Read full this story
- This $1.6 million Mercedes SUV is bulletproof and loaded with luxurious features — take a look inside
- I drove a $97,000 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S Coupe to see if it can be an SUV and a sports car — here's the verdict
- I drove a $168,000 Mercedes-AMG GT C to see if this gorgeous and terrifying two-seater is worth the price. Here's the verdict.
- Mercedes-Benz updated one of its most legendary vehicles -- and it looks impressive
- Kensington parking space on sale for £275,000
- We drove an $87,000 Jaguar I-PACE electric SUV to see if it's really ready to take on Tesla, Mercedes, and Audi — here's the verdict
- We drove the $87,000 Jaguar I-Pace to see if it's ready to challenge electric SUVs from Tesla, Mercedes, and Audi — here's the verdict
- Volvo Cars third-quarter net revenue up on strong sales across all three regions
- Classic car market remains resilient despite the uncertainty of the last 24 months
- 2010 New York International Auto Show
Mercedes CLK DTM AMG for sale at 275,000 pounds have 348 words, post on mercedesblog.com at April 14, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.