Mr. Drag (left) and Karl (right) are part of the Full Disclosure Festival in Turners Falls. Photo courtesy of Eggtooth Productions.Emma June, front woman of Old Flame at the last Lilith. Kara Kharmah photo.Lily’s Revenge. Photo courtesy of the UMass Theater Department.Springfield pancake breakfast in 2017. Springfield Business Improvement District photo.Tina Olsen, 73, of Brattleboro, dances with David Cantieni, Master of the Guiding Star Grange in Greenfield during a contra dance Saturday, October 8. Matt Burkhartt/Greenfield Recorder.Problem with Dragons at the 2017 Stoned to Death. Jennifer Levesque photo.Album art for Hush Money by Old Flame. When spring blooms burst forth, you’ll want to rove the Pioneer Valley looking for fantastic things to see and do. We’ve pulled together some of the best events happening in the area April through June. Mr. Drag (left) and Karl (right) are part of the Full Disclosure Festival in Turners Falls. Photo courtesy of Eggtooth Productions. There’s a plethora of arts events happening across downtown Turners Falls during the Full Disclosure Festival on April 14, whether that’s poetry, visual art, song, dance, or theatre. There’s “The Pass,” a new performance work by Terry Jenoure for violin, voice, komungo (a traditional Korean stringed instrument), piano, and… Read full this story
- A Philosopher’s Experiment Teaching Math and the Arts (guest post by Yann Benétreau-Dupin)
- New Art Show @ Gregory James Gallery
- What If Mass Killers Were Muslim or of Color?
- Audre Lorde on the Indivisibility of Identity and the Importance of Arts Education and Arts Funding
- Power and Tenderness: Robert Penn Warren on Democracy, Art, and the Integrity of the Self
- Theater Geeks & Anorexic Alpha Bitches: Summer at Performing Arts Camp
- Spring Day Clouds Sun Thunderstorms Tonight Severe Weather Risk
- The Black Saint Who Embodied Christianity for the African Masses
- The Image of the Black in Western Art
- Exploring the City of the Mind Through African Art
Spring Arts Preview in Western Mass have 313 words, post on valleyadvocate.com at April 11, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.