Sidney Bouvier Gilstrap-Portley apparently attended two different schools for a combined nine months by Cody Benjamin 2m ago • 1 min read There’s nothing like reliving the glory days of high school basketball … until the cops show up. Sidney Bouvier Gilstrap-Portley, a 25-year-old man who graduated from North Mesquite High School in Texas, was recently arrested and booked into Dallas County Jail after police realized he had enrolled at Hillcrest High School, located in North Dallas, as a 17-year-old freshman.Gilstrap-Portley has since bonded out, according to The Dallas Morning News, but not before scheming his way back onto the varsity court and sending shock waves through a pair of Dallas high schools that evidently missed the fact he was a full-grown man. As reported by Dana Branham, Claire Ballor and Julieta Chiquillo, the 25-year-old began the 2017-18 school year at Skyline High School “claiming to be a Hurricane Harvey refugee” named Rashun Richardson, then transferred to Hillcrest in October to join the basketball team.Dallas Independent School District superintendent Robyn Harris told the News “that Dallas ISD officials believe his primary motivation was to play basketball, though he (also) told them he was homeless.”The faux high school star faces a… Read full this story
- How the 2,000-Year-Old Man Taught Amy Sherman-Palladino That She Was a Real Jew
- 103-year-old Iranian woman 'makes full recovery' from coronavirus after being in hospital for a week
- Top 10 high school sports movies to watch
- 'Covid-19 is killing me!' Talented 18-year-old singer turns Britney Spears' Hit Me Baby One More Time into an amazing quarantine-themed ballad
- 8 stars who married their high school sweethearts — and are still together
- Powder Springs Man Gets 25 Years for Child Molestation
- 82-year-old with record of bank robberies convicted again
- After progress on college rape, why ignore sexual violence in high school?
- Harvey Elliott: Fulham’s 15-year-old debutant, who has an eye for drama, was ready for centre stage say his teachers
- Ohio boy, nine, and his six-year-old sister put on an impromptu classical concert for their elderly neighbor who is self-isolating amid coronavirus concerns
A 25-year-old man duped two Texas high schools to his relive hoops glory days before getting arrested have 339 words, post on www.cbssports.com at May 18, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.