Sidney Bouvier Gilstrap-Portley apparently attended two different schools for a combined nine months by Cody Benjamin 4m ago • 1 min read There’s nothing like reliving the glory days of high school basketball … until the cops show up. Sidney Bouvier Gilstrap-Portley, a 25-year-old man who graduated from North Mesquite High School in Texas, was recently arrested and booked into Dallas County Jail after police realized he had enrolled at Hillcrest High School in North Dallas as a 17-year-old.Gilstrap-Portley has since bonded out, according to The Dallas Morning News, but not before scheming his way back onto the varsity court and sending shock waves through a pair of Dallas high schools that evidently missed the fact he was a full-grown man. As reported by Dana Branham, Claire Ballor and Julieta Chiquillo, the 25-year-old began the 2017-18 school year at Skyline High School “claiming to be a Hurricane Harvey refugee” named Rashun Richardson, then transferred to Hillcrest in October to join the basketball team.Dallas Independent School District superintendent Robyn Harris told the News “that Dallas ISD officials believe his primary motivation was to play basketball, though he (also) told them he was homeless.”The faux high school star faces a charge of… Read full this story
- 36-year-old man cheats death after 40 MINUTES with no pulse
- Dutch Arrest 16-Year-Old Related to WikiLeaks Attacks
- O.J. Simpson Bronco chase: A look back 25 years later
- Column: High school basketball in the era of entitlement
- 'I Left My Husband For An 18-Year-Old (And I Have ZERO Regrets)'
- Legendary players recall glory days of Rams-49ers rivalry
- 'I'm A 22-Year-Old Recovering Alcoholic—This Is The One Thing That's Helped Me Stay Sober'
- 9-year-old with autism and uncle missing in Fort Bend Co.
- TechHive is 1 year old! Behold our favorite tech stories of the past 365 days
- Texas man arrested in threat to kill stepson, classmates
Dallas police arrest 25-year-old man who duped high schools to relive hoops glory days have 302 words, post on www.cbssports.com at May 16, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.