The popular actor, Rajeev Khandelwal, who has appeared in films like Table No. 21 and Aamir, is soon going to make a comeback on the small screen with his upcoming talk show, Juzzbaatt on Zee TV. And for the first episode of his show, he has already found his first guest and it is none other than one of the most popular couples in the Hindi TV industry, Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya.
Yes, you read that right!
Recently, we got our hands on a promo video of the show, in which Divyanka could be seen talking about the toughest phase of her life – her split with actor and ex-boyfriend Ssharad Malhotra. And while talking about it with Rajeev, she burst out into tears.
Later, in the video, it is shown that Vivek Dahiya joins the show and the couple is happily dancing on a romantic song.
At the end of the promo video, Rajeev is also seen asking about Divyanka being pregnant and that’s where the promo ends.
Check out the video here:
Well, it seems there are a lot of revelations that the couple is going to make in the show and we’re already hooked to know all of them.
Coming to Divyanka and Ssharad’s affair, the two dated each other for around 8 long years. But since things didn’t work out well between them, they parted ways in 2015.
Divyanka was devastated after her split with Ssharad. But, in a couple of months, she moved on in life and found love in Vivek. The two then tied the knot in 2016.
Earlier in an interview, talking to a leading entertainment show, Ssharad Malhotra had said, “After parting ways with Divyanka, people told me that I was wrong, but I think it is my life. Nobody has right to judge me because you have not gone through that situation. I have committed many mistakes in my life. But one thing I have learned is that if you fail to forget and forgive then you cannot move on in your life.”
- Ask Brian: My girlfriend keeps breaking up with me before her nights out
- Make or Break? contestant reveals she was ‘dating millionaires’ behind her boyfriend’s back… and says she’d ‘do it again’ because ‘it’s such easy money’
- Take a deep breath and learn about the latest breaking news in the impeachment inquiry
- Clock is ticking: Theresa May in cross-party talks bid to break Brexit deadlock
- Twitter is loving Love Islanders Megan Barton-Hanson and Wes Nelson's hilarious break-up announcement
- Flood relief schemes face delays as OPW asked to reallocate €3m of its budget to children's hospital
- Breaking Bad El Camino streaming: How to watch full movie online
- Breaking Dad viewers left swooning over Bradley Walsh’s ‘fit’ son
- 'The legal system breaks you, I want to change that'
- Ian Ogle's mum breaks down as man appears in court on murder charge
- Ask Allison: 'I'm anxious about my partner's brother and his wife living with us 'until they find a place to rent''
- Watch: Belfast students 'break down barriers' by hosting cross-community football tournament
- Portugal getaway: How to enjoy Lisbon city break with the kids
- The power half-hour: How breaking your day into 30-minute chunks could help productivity
- Home Secretary cuts short break to deal with migrant situation
- IN FULL: How Dundee FC’s owners can gain full control of club WITHOUT asking fans
- Poland breaks ranks to propose five-year time limit for Brexit backstop
- SDLP and Fianna Fail 'historic partnership' a bid to break deadlock in Northern Ireland politics
- Government considering independent facilitator to break Stormont deadlock
- Breaking Bad movie 'confirmed' with Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul set to return
Divyanka Tripathi Breaks Down On Being Asked About Her Break-up With Ssharad Malhotra have 606 words, post on www.womansera.com at May 4, 2018. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.