After weeks of waiting, it’s finally time to watch Prince Harry of Wales and Meghan Markle tie the knot live on TV. For real. For real! This is so exciting. There’s been so much planning and prepping both publicly and (I’m assuming) behind the scenes that the big day finally being here must be such a relief on top of all of the excitement. Now that the day has arrived, you’ll probably want to know how to watch it beforehand. Which is why this post exists! Of course there’s all of the morning shows and TV stations that will be live on site to make sure you have every angle of the carriage and dress and guest. But what if you’re an avocado toast-loving, non-home-owning millennial who is killing major American industries and one of your chosen industries to shut down is cable companies? Which means that live TV coverage doesn’t mean jack to you because you can’t experience this major event that way? Livestreaming saves the day, of course! For this wedding, kicking off bright and early around 4 a.m. ET on Saturday morning, there are a multitude of livestream options. BBC America is probably the most “authentic” coverage… Read full this story
- Missouri Congressman Requests Queen Elizabeth Strip Prince Harry, Meghan Markle of Royal Titles for Comments on Upcoming Election
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s ‘sickening’ photos meant to derive attention from royal family
- Is Prince William best man at the Royal Wedding and where did Prince Harry go on his stag do?
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle honor Remembrance Day after palace refuses to lay wreath on royals' behalf: report
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom begin their new lives as a family as they snap up $14.2 million Montecito compound (and they will have Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and baby Archie as their neighbours!)
- Royal magazine editor makes shocking revelation about Meghan Markle, Harry's popularity
- When royals take drastic legal action: Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle and more
- 19 royal wedding secrets: Meghan Markle & Prince Harry, Kate Middleton & Prince William, Princess Diana & Prince Charles, more
- Revisiting her royal style: Meghan Markle swapped her relaxed LA look for custom Brandon Maxwell coat dress and $715 suede pumps to mark Remembrance Day with Harry
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's new office staff revealed
Royal Wedding live stream: How to watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle exchange vows online have 381 words, post on www.sbnation.com at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.