Pixar’s long-anticipated superhero sequel just rocketed to a record-setting premiere weekend. A new comics series will be showing the secret identity side of the Parrs’ lives and it’s almost a given that Pixar and their partners will be telling more Incredibles stories in the future. Let’s chat about what we’d like to see more of! When I brought my daughter home from seeing Incredibles 2 last night, her mother asked her if there’s going to be an Incredibles 3. Her answer: “I don’t know, but there should be!” Another movie will likely be years in the making but I, for one, would love a TV series set in the franchise’s prehistory. We could see the superheroes that Bob Parr looked up to when he was a kid, or stories based on the many heroes we only see in quick glimpses in the two Incredibles movies. Maybe we get to see Elastigirl rocking that mohawk in a series set during her days as a single superheroine or jump to the future where Dash or Violet have to deal with being parents in a world with tons of supers out there fighting crime. There are so many directions the Incredibles universe could go… Read full this story
- Melissa Doyle leaves Channel Seven: Veteran host is dropped amid COVID-19 cutbacks - seven years after her unceremonious exit from Sunrise
- With Covid-19 hospitalizations rising, California doctor says sometimes beds only open up when patients die
- Channel Seven star QUITS the network: Veteran announcer John Deeks - known as 'the Voice of Seven' - amicably departs after 44 years
- The Best Disney Channel original movies of all time
- Boris Johnson 'wants to open 50 mass vaccination centres within weeks to help hit his target of giving jabs to 14 million people by the middle of next month'
- Boss of London's University College Hospital warns it is on the brink of treating ONLY coronavirus patients as other treatment centre warns it is in 'disaster mode', with patients waiting more than 24 hours for beds
- Love Island's Montana Brown flaunts her incredible figure in a sizzling cut-out bikini as she enjoys another beach day during her Barbados break
- 'It would be reflective of the world we live in': Saira Khan reveals she wants Loose Women bosses to replace her with 'a gay, transgender or non-binary person' after quitting the show
- Lauren Goodger, 34, makes not-so-subtle hint that she wants 'marriage and family' with toyboy Charles Drury, 23, as she reflects on the various loves of her life
- Mother sues Channel 5 for £100,000 in privacy row after she was filmed being evicted from her home on 'Can't Pay? We'll Take it Away'
Open Channel: How Do You Want the Incredibles Universe to Expand? have 433 words, post on io9.gizmodo.com at June 18, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.