News Sports Arts/Culture Real Estate 85° Full Menu 85° eEdition Customer Service Newsletters News News Local Crime Databases Education Election Politics Nation/World Special Reports Carolina College Bound Corrections Columnists Retro Charlotte Your Schools All Blogs & Columns Sports Sports Carolina Panthers Charlotte Hornets That’s Racin’ High Schools College Sports Charlotte Knights/MLB Other Sports Blogs & Columnists Inside the Panthers Inside the NBA Prep Insiders Scott Fowler Tom Sorensen All Blogs & Columns Politics Politics Elections The North Carolina Influencer Series Business Business Banking Stocks Center Top Workplaces National Business What’s in Store Development All Blogs & Columns Living Living Religion Food & Drink Health & Family Home & Garden CLT Style Travel Living Here Guide Blogs & Columnists I’ll Bite Kathleen Purvis All Blogs & Columns Arts/Culture Arts/Culture Events Movie News & Reviews Restaurants Music/Nightlife Television Books Comics Puzzles & Games Rewards Blogs & Columnists All Blogs & Columns Opinion Opinion Editorials Kevin Siers Letters Submit an Op-ed Submit a Letter Viewpoint All Blogs & Columns Blogs & Columnists O-Pinion You Write The Caption Taylor Batten Peter St. Onge Celebrations Obituaries TV Listings Public Notices Cars Jobs Moonlighting Virtual Career Fair Homes Classifieds Shopping Place an ad Mobile & Apps… Read full this story
- Kanye West Invades the Nevada Congressional Race, and Now I’m Forced to Write About Him
- Charlotte's one of the final contenders for the 2020 RNC
- GOP has few takers for 2020 convention
- Charlotte courted the RNC this week.
- Democrats, GOP see tight Nevada race as key to Senate control
- With primary approaching, GOP gov. candidates fight to distinguish themselvesYou may also be interested in...
- Charlotte nabs a big booster for its work to land the GOP national convention
- GOP golden boy mails it in
- Southern Nevada flu death toll hits 57; some were vaccinated
- Nevada’s suicide rate among seniors worst in nation, new study finds
As Charlotte debates RNC, Nevada GOP chair says, 'I know Vegas could do it better' have 308 words, post on www.charlotteobserver.com at July 8, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.