KUALA LUMPUR – The dead body of an infant who had been reported missing by his parents on Tuesday (July 3) was found in a refrigerator. Five-month-old Adam Rayqal Mohd Sufi was initially believed to have been kidnapped. The babysitter had claimed the baby had been taken by a man she believed to be the baby’s father, and his frantic parents reached out to the media after lodging a police report. However, the Gombak police reached a grim conclusion after taking a statement from the babysitter, as Gombak OCPD Asst Comm Ali Ahmad said that there were discrepancies in her statement. He added that the police probed further and were ultimately led by the babysitter to the baby’s body in the fridge of her Kampung Nakhoda house at around 11pm on Tuesday. Selangor CID chief Senior Asst Comm Fadzil Ahmat said the case was being investigated as murder. “We have arrested two women in connection with the case. One of them works as a babysitter,” he said, adding that police were trying to establish a motive for the murder. Meanwhile, Deputy Women, Family and Community Development minister Hannah Yeoh had visited the HKL mortuary where the body of the baby… Read full this story
- Three-month-old baby infected with coronavirus in stable health condition
- Body identified as that of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell
- Troian Bellisario of Pretty Little Liars fame displays 'I voted' sticker after she takes one-month-old baby to midterm polls in LA
- Man Charged After 4-Month-Old Baby Was Shot In Indiana Co.
- Grandfather, parents arrested for death of month-old girl in Tamil Nadu’s Usilampatti
- Heartbroken mother reveals how she found her 'perfect' three-month-old baby daughter dead in their Crete hotel room during their first family holiday abroad
- Body found wearing the same clothes as missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell, investigator says
- Mother warns parents to BAN people from kissing their babies after her six-month-old son contracted potentially fatal herpes from someone with a coldsore
- Arkansas woman, 28, sues Hunter Biden for child support claiming he is the father of her 10-month-old baby who he 'fathered during his relationship with his late brother's widow'
- 3-Month-Old Baby Died of Internal Injuries in 2018 – Now His Father’s Been Charged with Murder
Body of 5-month-old infant found in refrigerator have 361 words, post on www.asiaone.com at July 4, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.