Barkley, taken with the second-overall pick, is expected to electrify the Giants’ offense by Sean Wagner-McGough @seanjwagner 4m ago • 1 min read There are plenty of reasons to knock the Giants’ decision to draft running back Saquon Barkley with the second-overall pick — from the positional value of a running back to the overall state of the Giants’ roster (ready for a rebuild) — and most of them are convincing. There are, however, a few reasons to praise the Giants’ selection of Barkley — mainly Barkley’s incredible game tape and resume — and Eli Manning is here to provide us with another one.According to Manning, Barkley’s legs are so off the charts, he can’t stop staring at them.”His quads are like the size of my waist and whole upper body,” Manning told the “Simms & Lefkoe” podcast on Bleacher Report. “I’ve never quite seen anything like it. I don’t often stare at another man’s legs, but in that case, you can’t quite help it.”Manning’s not exaggerating. Look at the size of Barkley’s quads:Barkley used those legs to run for 3,843 yards and 43 touchdowns during his three-year career at Penn State, emerging as one of the best running back… Read full this story
- AFC Cup, Preview: 'Tired' Bengaluru FC face Maldivian Side Maziya in play-offs first leg
- Feeling Slighted, Allen, Bills Exploit Giants’ Soft Defense
- FMIA Week 16: Don’t Look Now, But Philly’s a Factor (With a Healthy QB)
- Agent’s Take: Six teams in the best position for free agency with the most cap space
- Rampant Chelsea secure huge win, humble rivals Tottenham
- My Life in the Plague Years
- ‘I Was 15 and He Was 42’
- With Darius Slay trade rumors swirling, here are 10 teams that make sense as fits for the Pro Bowl cornerback
- The ring cycle
- Millennial Women Made LuLaRoe Billions. Then They Paid The Price.
Eli Manning admits he can't help but stare at Saquon Barkley's massive legs have 308 words, post on www.cbssports.com at July 11, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.