A man who had his ears hacked off in a savage attack was taunted the following day by a phone caller who asked: “How’s life with no ears?” Karl Warrilow, a dad-of-two, was found covered in blood after the horrific attack , which occurred in a disused railway tunnel. Two men, Kisa Kasambara and Michael Huxley, appeared on trial at Liverpool Crown Court today in connection with the incident, which took place in West Derby on March 25 last year. Kasambara, 34, and 32-year-old Huxley, pleaded not guilty to kidnapping Mr Warrilow, who was 35 at the time, as the Liverpool Echo reports. They also pleaded not guilty to wounding him with intent. The jury heard that the incident arose out of £2,000 which Nicholas Thompson, who was in jail at the time, asked Mr Warrilow to collect on his behalf from a man he would meet at the Rocket pub. Mr Warrilow, whose partner was expecting a baby, said he spent the money on items including a pram and a cot in preparation for the birth. The savage assault – in which both his ears were cut off, leaving only the lobes – was launched six days later. The… Read full this story
- Female farmers sexually assaulted, tortured and murdered in latest horrific attacks on South Africa’s white farm workers
- Yorkshire Ripper victim who survived horrific hammer attack says death gives her closure
- Pensioner, 74, mauled by American pit bull ‘like lion attacking antelope’ as dog’s owner is jailed
- Teenage 'Reservoir Dogs killers' carved noughts and crosses into 15-year-old victim's back and 'took penalties with his head', detective recalls
- Yorkshire Ripper survivor, 61, who was left with a broken jaw and horrific facial injuries after killer savaged her with a screwdriver says attack 'gave her energy' and drive to succeed as an artist
- Your robot vacuum cleaner could be picking up dirt of a different sort: Experts say the devices can be hacked to listen in to household conversations despite not having microphones
- Hacking group exploits ZeroLogon in automotive, industrial attack wave
- This Bluetooth Attack Can Steal a Tesla Model X in Minutes
- PLATELL'S PEOPLE: A callous insult to the victims of the Manchester Arena attack as a terrorist and associate of the bomber is to be released from jail
- Wealthy British ex-pat, 56, 'stabbed to death his Spanish wife, 58, shortly after having sex with her in frenzied knife attack at their £450,000 Costa del Sol villa'
Torture victim who had ears hacked off in horrific attack taunted by phone call have 391 words, post on www.dailyrecord.co.uk at July 30, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.