Firefighters battled a massive crop blaze in Hengrave and are also dealing with a fire in Mildenhall Woods.
Thirteen fire engines were called to the crop blaze in a field in Bury Road, which was reported at 12.38pm.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue said 20 x 25 acres were on fire and firefighters had the blaze surrounded.
They worked with farmers to stop the fire spreading and Suffolk Police set up road closures.
The fire service asked that people avoid the area until the blaze had subsided.
They are used eight hose reel jets and beaters to combat the flames.
The fire was brought under control at 3.22pm.
Five fire engines are also at Mildenhall Woods following reports of trees on fire.
Another vehicle is en route and the incident was reported at 12.43pm.
- Fantasy Baseball Updates: Closer battles to watch
- AAF Week 6 scores, highlights, updates: Apollos battle back vs. Hotshots, Stallions get win
- AAF Week 3 scores, highlights, updates: Hotshots battle back before halftime to tie Stallions
- NBA scores, highlights, updates: 76ers battle Bucks, Pistons host Raptors in potential playoff preview
- NBA scores, highlights and updates: Raptors battle Pelicans; Warriors meet Clippers in Los Angeles
- Tiger Woods reveals he ‘waddles like a duck’ since having fourth back operation before heroic Masters comeback win
- Masters 2019: Can Tiger Woods overhaul Jack Nicklaus' major record?
- Can Tiger Woods overhaul Jack Nicklaus' major record?
- The Tiger Slam, Masters magic and emotion at Hoylake — Tiger Woods' greatest moments
- Tiger Slam, Masters magic, emotion at Hoylake: Remembering Tiger Woods' greatest moments