The biggest, baddest Challenger right now is the SRT Hellcat Redeye. It generates a massive 797 horsepower from the famous Hellcat V-8, thanks in part to the biggest supercharger ever fitted to a production car. Find out what it’s like to drive in the links below.
For buyers looking for a little more sophisticated performance, Jaguar’s F-Pace has just spawned an SVR variant. It also packs a supercharged V-8, though its power rating is a tamer 550 hp. That still makes the F-Pace SVR the most potent in its class.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk made the shock announcement on Tuesday that he’s considering taking the company private via a share buyback. He even revealed an offer price of $420 per share and said the money has already been secured.
You’ll find these stories and more in today’s car news, right here at Motor Authority.
2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye first drive review: Demon spawn
Jaguar explains why its 2019 F-Pace SVR means business
Elon Musk considers taking Tesla private, TSLA stock trading halted
IIHS faults Uber for deactivating Volvo’s automatic emergency braking in fatal crash
VW Grand California comes with bathroom, bunk bed
Sono Sion solar car starts testing in Germany
Lamborghini Huracán-based Ares Panther will pack 5.6-liter V-10, 650 horsepower
Ford offers dealers $1,000 to find and fix Ranger pickups with Takata airbags
Force India saved by F1 driver Lance Stroll’s billionaire father
Multi-speed transmissions and turbochargers don’t save much fuel–oh, really? Analysis
- Jaguar’s all-electric 2019 I-Pace has Tesla in its sights
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 26
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- The 2019 Kia K900 Excels as a Classic Luxury Flagship
- UPI transactions hit 2.7 billion in Q3 2019: Report
- Apple Car: What you need to know about Project Titan
- Tesla Cybertruck orders approach 200,000 despite safety fears, strange design
- Tesla’s Elon Musk says yes to Ford’s F-150 Cybertruck challenge
- Lego mocks Tesla over Elon Musk's embarrassing Cybertruck reveal with their own 'guaranteed shatterproof' vehicle
- Lexus unveils its first electric car, but it’s unlikely to be sold in the U.S.
- General election 2019: What parties' environment promises really mean
- REVEALED: The mistake nearly EVERY Australian makes when scraping together the money to buy a car - and it could be costing you thousands of dollars each year
- General election 2019: Your Questions Answered on the environment
- 2019: Buhari, too weak to rule Nigeria—Secondus
- Saudi Arabia shuns Tesla and invests $1 billion in rival form - after Elon Musk previously boasted he was in talks with Riyadh
- Electric dreams in danger as funding dwindles for China's Tesla challengers
- Tesla promises to investigate exploding car in China as Elon Musk unveils robotaxi plan
- Tesla Cybertruck Gets Trolled By Lego, Durex, Revzani Motors & Others
- Tesla Cybertruck Gets Trolled By Lego, Durex, Rezvani Motors & Others
- Talking on broken glass: Elon Musk explains that Tesla’s Cybertruck window shattered during the launch event because it had been damaged by an earlier sledgehammer hit to the vehicle's door
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye, 2019 F-Pace SVR, Tesla going private: Car News Headlines have 480 words, post on www.motorauthority.com at August 8, 2018. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.