Adam Graham The Detroit News
Published 1:54 PM EDT Oct 25, 2018
Ariana Grande will perform at Little Caesars Arena on April 5, her representatives announced Thursday.
Full ticketing information for the show is TBA, but American Express holders will have access to pre-sale tickets beginning at 10 a.m. Nov. 1.
Grande’s latest album, “Sweetener,” was released in August. It includes a song named for “SNL” star Pete Davidson, her then-fiance; their engagement was called off earlier this month.
The singer’s last Detroit visit, in August for Aretha Franklin’s funeral, sparked controversy when the bishop officiating the ceremony made fun of her name and grabbed her in an inappropriate manner. The bishop later apologized for his actions.
Grande’s last Metro Detroit concert was in March 2017, when her “Dangerous Woman” tour stopped at the Palace of Auburn Hills.
- Ariana Grande adds Toronto date to Sweetener world tour
- Ariana Grande goes through the motions at stiff Toronto show
- Ariana Grande sued for S$68,000 – for using photos of herself
- WATCH: Ariana Grande drops trailer for YouTube docu-series
- Ariana Grande named Billboard's Woman of the Year
- Childish Gambino, Ariana Grande and more to headline Coachella 2019
- Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande lyrics labelled 'offensive' to racial, religious harmony by Government
- Ariana Grande drops official video for ‘Breathin’
- Critics say 'Thank U, Next' to Ariana Grande for UK pride headliner
- Watch Ariana Grande’s video for ‘No Tears Left to Cry,’ her first song since 2017 bombing