Manning responds after Ramsey indicated that Manning’s success is a product of Odell Beckham by Sean Wagner-McGough @seanjwagner moments ago • 3 min read Eli Manning’s career has been defined by his ability to make big plays late in big games. So, it should come as no surprise to hear that when he was given a chance to respond to Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey, who took a shot at Manning (among many other quarterbacks) during a recent interview with GQ’s Clay Skipper, Manning waited and waited and waited until the absolute last second to respond with a mild-mannered, but slickly executed burn. Responding to Ramsey, who indicated that Manning’s success was simply the product of Odell Beckham Jr., Manning at first resisted saying anything at all except “No comment.” But then, under his breath, Manning couldn’t resist taking one little shot at Ramsey. It’s worth noting that compared to what Ramsey had to say about other quarterbacks like Josh Allen and Joe Flacco, his criticism of Manning was significantly tamer. Ramsey called Allen “trash” and said that Flacco “sucks.” All Ramsey said about Manning is that Beckham makes him better than he actually is.”Eli [Manning]… It’s not really Eli,” Ramsey told GQ…. Read full this story
- ‘Disrespectful To The Game’: New York Giants Players Express Frustrations After Eagles Benched QB Jalen Hurts In Loss To Washington
- Live Updates Vice Presidential Debate: Pence, Harris Dodge Questions on Election Results, Packing the Court
- ANALYSING 2020: SIX CRITICAL LESSONS FROM A TUMULTOUS YEAR
- 'Just think of the carnage had they not been white': Celebs respond to MAGA carnage with Chris Evans blasting police response and Sarah Jessica Parker calling looters cowards
- Raffensperger: 'If you're going to put out stuff that we don't believe is true, then we will respond in kind'
- Ossoff shuts down Loeffler criticism of Warnock: She's 'been campaigning with a Klansman'
- Minneapolis police shoot and kill man during traffic stop; chief vows to release video
- Third person charged with murder after Christchurch man's death
- How One Man Owned The Libs And The Establishment — And Took Over The Florida Republican Party
- Smiling mosque massacre shooter makes a white supremacist sign with his hand as he is charged with murder after 50 people lost their lives in New Zealand's worst terror attack - and man arrives at court 'armed with knife to stab the accused'
Eli Manning responds to Jalen Ramsey's criticism with one question: 'Who?' have 388 words, post on www.cbssports.com at August 15, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.