AS far as unlikely friendships go, Ronnie Wood and Prince William’s is certainly not one we saw coming. After the pair recently bonded over their shared love of rhinos at a conservation event, the Rolling Stones rocker says they have now become pals. Ronnie’s youngest kids Gracie Jane and Alice Rose are only two. But he is already eyeing up the possibility of them forming a band with Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis. He was speaking at the launch of his theatre producer wife Sally’s fantastic rock musical Wasted. It is playing at London’s Southwark Playhouse until October 6 and is the perfect female empowerment production in the #MeToo era. Ronnie said: “He’s a really nice man and didn’t know I painted, so I am going to send him one of my art books. “I’ve done a painting of the Queen. I hope to paint him next and, if we got our kids together, they could start a band.” It means that Ronnie now offers his new royal pal advice. Perhaps the guitarist could have given tips on fatherhood, navigating the pitfalls of fame, or even having a full head of hair at the age of 71. Nope…. Read full this story
- Ronnie Wood reveals he feeds his twin daughters, 4, CAVIAR for breakfast as he puts his London family home on the market for £3.85 million
- Kate Middleton’s favourite Monica Vinader jewellery has a MAJOR Valentine’s Day discount – Prince William, take note!
- Mick Jagger leads tributes to Chuck Berry as music world mourns loss of rock 'n' roll legend aged 90
- 'Our relationship surpasses words': 'Grateful' Fearne Cotton shares sweet tribute to her step-children after marking 10 years as their step-mother
- 50 Actors You Didn't Know Were Cut Out of Iconic Movies
- Meghan Markle stuns viewers of America’s Got Talent by sending a personal video message to finalist who spent 36 years in prison after he was wrongly convicted of rape
- The Tragedy of Britney Spears
- George Michael biopic in chaos after bitter rows between family, friends and his ex boyfriends
- Episodes of ‘Insecure’ and ‘I May Destroy You,’ Streaming Free on HBO for Black History Month
- 60 Photos From the '60s That Show How The World Changed
Rolling Stones’ Ronnie Wood strikes up friendship with Prince William over their shared love of rhinos have 368 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 15, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.