04 Oct Duty-Free Shopping Habits Among Frequent International Travellers Posted at 06:41h in Blog by Victoria The ritual for many travellers, Duty-Free Shopping, is not only a great way to kill time, but also an opportunity to bag your favourite bottle of perfume or a bottle of single malt at a much cheaper rate. It’s duty-free after all! Over the past few years, the Airport Retail has moved beyond souvenirs shops and fast-food joints. Airports now offer full-fledged shopping experiences with fine dining, spa services and luxury retail. According to a Credence Research report, the airport retail market is expected to reach a whopping US$90 billion by 2023, as more middle-income families from emerging countries travel internationally. Also, the construction of new Airport terminals in countries like Brazil, Russia, India and China are only aiding the market projections. On this World Tourism Day (27th September), InstaReM, an overseas money transfer company offering low-cost money transfers to 55+ countries, released an in-depth study of consumer shopping behaviour at Duty-Free shops. The study was conducted with a group of 100+ frequent international travellers in the age group of 25–40 years. In this group, 44% of respondents travelled at least once a year,… Read full this story
- Travel Insured - Insurance For International Travel
- International Travel Insurance For Crisis Situations
- Tips For International Travel
- International Travel Medical Insurance For Smart Traveler
- Govt restores duty-free replenishment facility for jewellery exporters
- World Safest Places - Tips on Travel - International Travel Tips
- Safe International Travel Tips
- Roaming Charges Are Only One Thing That Can Reduce Your International Travel Bill
- Malaria Prevention - International Travelers Are Warned!
- Save Money With Free Shopping Coupons
Duty-Free Shopping Habits Among Frequent International Travellers have 276 words, post on www.pommietravels.com at October 3, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.