Fortinet, a global leader in broad, integrated and automated cybersecurity solutions, has announced it has once again been recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Enterprise Firewalls. The report for 2018 recognized Fortinet for the completeness of the vision and ability to execute that vision.
As the foundation of the Fortinet Security Fabric, the FortiGate Enterprise Firewall is the only solution that delivers the scale, automation and performance needed to protect branch, campus, data center, internal network segments and multi-cloud environments.
John Maddison, SVP of products and solutions at Fortinet said, special thanks to our 900+ customers who took the time to write a review on Gartner Peer Insights. We believe this recognition from Gartner validates our work toward providing enterprise customers with the broadest, most powerful and most automated security protection across the entire attack surface.
Fortinet has consistently challenged the traditional concepts of network security by focusing on a holistic approach to cybersecurity that allows organizations to deploy a single, integrated solution across the entire distributed network. Fortinet’s FortiGate Enterprise Firewalls are central to the Fortinet Security Fabric – engineered to unify and automate multi-layered response to threats in addition to delivering superior next-generation firewall (NGFW) capabilities.
Providing a future-proof offering, FortiGate delivers the highest SSL performance in the industry and supports industry-mandated ciphers for secure cloud access. Fortinet is also one of the only vendors able to seamlessly span all other important enterprise use cases such as SD-WAN, internal segmentation, secure web gateway and NOC/SOC deployments.
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager makes Gartner "Magic Quadrant"
- Gartner Magic Quadrant lawsuit: Sour grapes or real gripes?
- Microsoft, Citrix Join VMware At Top of Gartner's Magic Quadrant
- The Magic Quadrant: Team collaboration and social software
- Legal dispute sheds light on how Gartner's "Magic Quadrant" is made up
- Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Challenging Gartner's Magic Quadrant
- Niksun appliance brings TiVo-like abilities to enterprise networks
- 3Com moves HQ to focus on enterprise networks
- Magic Quadrant Lawsuit: Would You Jump Off a Bridge If Gartner Says So?
- Network Firewalls Bust Viruses and Intruders