Kirkland Crawford Detroit Free Press Published 1:23 AM EDT Oct 8, 2018 Detroit Red Wings (0-0-1, 1 point) vs. Los Angeles Kings (0-0-1, 1 point) When: 10:30 p.m. tonight. Where: Staples Center, Los Angeles. TV: Fox Sports Detroit. Radio: WXYT-FM (97.1; other radio affiliates). Game notes: It has been a while since the Wings were on the ice. They opened the season Thursday at home and lost in overtime to the Blue Jackets. This is the first of back-to-back games out West, as Detroit visits Anaheim on Monday. More: Red Wings lose defenseman Trevor Daley to upper-body injury Twitter updates Live updates for mobile users.
- Broncos podcast: Keys to Sunday’s Week 11 home game as red-hot Miami comes to Denver
- The best Lord of the Rings games of all time
- The evolution of Arshdeep Singh, from Canada plans to Kings XI Punjab stardom
- People are using Red Dead Redemption 2 to hold conference calls
- Crusader Kings 3 cheats, debug mode, and console commands
- Red Dead Online gets stand-alone release in December with $5 introductory price
- The best IO games
- Brooklyn Beckham dyes his hair red and Nicola Peltz shows off a fake tattoo as the smitten couple dress as punks for Halloween Insta snap
- Report: Rudy Gay to opt in with Kings, holding off on extension talks
- Red Dead Online launching a cheaper standalone version
Game thread: Red Wings lose to Kings, 4-2 have 221 words, post on eu.freep.com at October 4, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.