Kirkland Crawford Detroit Free Press Published 1:23 AM EDT Oct 8, 2018 Detroit Red Wings (0-0-1, 1 point) vs. Los Angeles Kings (0-0-1, 1 point) When: 10:30 p.m. tonight. Where: Staples Center, Los Angeles. TV: Fox Sports Detroit. Radio: WXYT-FM (97.1; other radio affiliates). Game notes: It has been a while since the Wings were on the ice. They opened the season Thursday at home and lost in overtime to the Blue Jackets. This is the first of back-to-back games out West, as Detroit visits Anaheim on Monday. More: Red Wings lose defenseman Trevor Daley to upper-body injury Twitter updates Live updates for mobile users.
- Game thread: Red Wings fall to Islanders, 3-2
- Game thread: Detroit Tigers lose opener to Royals, 3-2
- Detroit Red Wings get social during NHL playoffs
- Detroit Red Wings score vs. New Jersey Devils: Live updates
- Game thread: Tigers lose finale, 11-0
- Could Red Hat lose JBoss founder?
- Red Hat loses but beats estimates
- Is the Web Office Microsoft's game to win or lose?
- Tigers lose to Twins, 10-4: Game thread
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Heads to PC, Stadia in November
Game thread: Red Wings lose to Kings, 4-2 have 188 words, post on eu.freep.com at October 4, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.