Helene St. James Detroit Free Press Published 9:59 PM EDT Oct 20, 2018 Detroit Red Wings (0-5-2, two points) vs. Florida Panthers (1-2-2, four points) When: 7 p.m. Where: BB&T Center, Sunrise, Fla. TV: Fox Sports Detroit. Radio: WXYT-FM (97.1; other radio affiliates). Will Wings ever win: The Wings are the last winless team in the NHL after the Panthers earned their first victory of the season with a 6-5 shootout in Washington Friday. The Panthers, though, have earned a point in each of their past four home games against Detroit (2-0-2). More on the Red Wings: Mailbag: Should Michael Rasmussen go back to juniors? Awful start in 2018-19 could always be worse Wings may face tough decision on Jeff Blashill if losing snowballs Sizing up the Panthers: Vincent Trocheck and Jonathan Huberdeau each contributed three points Friday. Trocheck leads the Panthers with seven points in five games while Evgenii Dadonov has a team-high three goals. The Panthers average 3.4 goals per game but allow an average of 3.8. The Wings average 2.14 goals per game (27th in the NHL) and have an NHL-worst 4.57 goals-allowed average. Winged wheel watch: The Wings need more out of Thomas Vanek (one goal… Read full this story
- PHT Morning Skate: Fighting Bob Probert; What’s wrong with Red Wings?
- Rangers roll past stumbling Red Wings: 3 takeaways
- Red Wings vs. Rangers livestream: How to watch Wednesday Night Hockey
- Blues acquire de la Rose from Red Wings for Fabbri
- Red Wings acquire Perlini in trade with Blackhawks
- Red Wings executive Jim Devellano undergoes brain surgery
- NHL Power Rankings: Islanders climb, Bruins hold at top and Red Wings hit rock bottom
- DeAngelo, Lundqvist lead Rangers to 5-1 win over Red Wings
- Red Wings top Oilers, end skid at 8 games
- This Fight From The Red Wings Game Was A Beauty [VIDEO]
Game thread: Red Wings top Panthers in OT, 4-3 have 305 words, post on eu.freep.com at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.