Brian McCollum Detroit Free Press
Published 9:54 AM EDT Oct 29, 2018
More than a month after Kiss announced a final tour with a performance of “Detroit Rock City,” the band has has unveiled a round of shows.
Kiss will play Little Caesars Arena on March 13, part of what it’s calling “the first set of dates” on the End of the Road World Tour.
Seats for the Detroit show start at $29.50 and will go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday via Ticketmaster.
There are also several pre-sale windows: Packages that include a band meet-and-greet go on sale at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the Kiss website. Fan club members will have access to tickets starting 10 a.m. Wednesday. And Citi credit card holders will be able to buy seats from noon Wednesday through 10 p.m. Thursday through the Citi Private Pass program.
The Kiss tour will also play Grand Rapids’ Van Andel Arena on March 9. The run kicks off Jan. 31 in Vancouver.
Contact Detroit Free Press music writer Brian McCollum: 313-223-4450 or [email protected]
- Dan + Shay coming to Little Caesars Arena next summer
- Boyzone to play second Newcastle concert on farewell tour
- Sir Elton John announces first UK dates of farewell tour
- Could Kiss headline Download 2019 on band's farewell tour?
- Ozzy Osbourne announces Manchester Arena date on farewell tour
- Former Strictly Come Dancing professional set for farewell tour
- Boyzone add a second North East date to their Thank You & Goodnight farewell tour
- Ozzy Osbourne to play one Italy date in farewell tour
- KISS Haunted House Party at Wembley Arena
- 'Stop Brexit': Pro-EU Brit goes on 'farewell tour' across Europe to spell out message