ENTERTAINMENT 10/17/2018 11:48 am ET Samantha Grant has a problem with the announcement, of course. By Carly Ledbetter Meghan Markle’s half sister, Samantha Grant, has a lot of thoughts on the Duke and Duchess of Sussex expecting their first child. “It just makes everything that happened over the last year disappear. I want Meghan to be happy and calm and have peace. Everybody needs to be positive,” Grant said in an interview with The Sun published Tuesday. “I would hope that — for the sake of the baby, the family, the world and my dad — that leaving him out of the statement was not intentional,” Grant added. She is likely referencing the fact that Kensington Palace only spoke on behalf of Meghan’s mother, Doria Ragland, after the pregnancy was announced on Monday. A palace spokesperson said that Ragland said she is “is very happy about this lovely news and is looking forward to welcoming her first grandchild.” The palace did not put forth a statement from Meghan’s father, Thomas Markle. The two have reportedly not spoken since the day after the royal wedding. “I hope my dad is included and at a proper time. If he is excluded, I… Read full this story
- Prince Charles breaks silence on 'happy news' of Lilibet's birth and speaks of 'legacy'
- What Piers Morgan Said About Birth of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Second Baby
- Kate Middleton's ruthless snub to Meghan Markle as she attended final royal event
- Queen finds Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's behaviour 'deplorable', claims royal expert
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry announce birth of baby girl Lilibet
- Why Meghan Markle and Prince Harry announced her pregnancy news on Valentine's Day
- Meghan Markle's father defends British royals in first interview
- Why Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's baby's childhood will differ from Archie's
- Most popular royal baby names across the world – as Archie is beaten by George and William
- How Meghan Markle's Estranged Father Reacted to Birth of Baby Lilibet
Meghan Markle's Half Sister Breaks Silence On Royal Baby News have 318 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at October 17, 2018. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.